Whose fault?

Old Nov 26th 2008, 7:24 am
Forum Regular

Simao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really nice
Default Whose fault?

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/eu...pes/index.html

I am not sure if there is a thread about this already but damn this really caught my attention. The dad is well, I can't describe it but are the daughters too dumb to wait for that long to report him? And what about he authorities?
this is sick :curse:
Old Nov 26th 2008, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

angel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really nice
Default Re: Whose fault?

Originally Posted by Simao

I am not sure if there is a thread about this already but damn this really caught my attention. The dad is well, I can't describe it but are the daughters too dumb to wait for that long to report him? And what about he authorities?
the guy is a sicko!!!! things like that happen more often than you think but the girls either know no better or are too affraid to step forward and ask for help.....this used to happen to one of my best friends back home
Old Nov 26th 2008, 7:41 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

Disgusting....
Old Nov 26th 2008, 8:28 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

so he gets 25 life sentences, but could be out in 20 years - what sense does that make??
Old Nov 26th 2008, 8:42 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Spugsy
so he gets 25 life sentences, but could be out in 20 years - what sense does that make??
Since when have the sentances in the Uk made sense ????
Old Nov 26th 2008, 8:50 am
Forum Regular

Simao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really niceSimao is just really nice

you know what gets on my nerve? It's those victims. Granted the father should be hanged for this but the daughters could have avoided a lot of this raping by just insisting to get help. They wanted to keep the babies? Well if I was one of their kids I don't want anyone to know that my grandfather is my father too. I'd rather get thrown in a convent or something and get a new family.

The daughers aren't thinking about their children, and it is not like the father kept them in a basement for thier entire lives like that Austrian freak. Bottom line is sometimes victims have to stand up and fight because not everyone is going to help them.
Old Nov 26th 2008, 9:03 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

you know what gets on my nerve? It's those victims. Granted the father should be hanged for this but the daughters could have avoided a lot of this raping by just insisting to get help. They wanted to keep the babies? Well if I was one of their kids I don't want anyone to know that my grandfather is my father too. I'd rather get thrown in a convent or something and get a new family.

The daughers aren't thinking about their children, and it is not like the father kept them in a basement for thier entire lives like that Austrian freak. Bottom line is sometimes victims have to stand up and fight because not everyone is going to help them.
yeah...they probably enjoyed it
Old Nov 26th 2008, 9:06 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pauldxb
Since when have the sentances in the Uk made sense ????

Amuses me how people still correlate the Law with justice.................
Distant relatives.
Old Nov 26th 2008, 9:29 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

What kinda IQ do you think this particular gene pool has?
Respectfully, if you knew anything about this subject then you would understand that is isn't that cut and dried.In all probability the father is an abused turned abuser-it is a cyclical disease and breaking the cycle is the problem.The second and third generation abused are brought up to believe its normal-isolating them and educating them is the only way.Believe it or not, some victims of such as described prefer to remain than be taken out of the family they know.........
Old Nov 26th 2008, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Eva
What kinda IQ do you think this particular gene pool has?
Respectfully, if you knew anything about this subject then you would understand that is isn't that cut and dried.In all probability the father is an abused turned abuser-it is a cyclical disease and breaking the cycle is the problem.The second and third generation abused are brought up to believe its normal-isolating them and educating them is the only way.Believe it or not, some victims of such as described prefer to remain than be taken out of the family they know.........
we don't even know how "isolated" they were. They probably were just like everybody else except for the father raping things. what's genes have to do with that? you're telling me being a sheep like is part of the genes? or acting like a maniac and raping your daughters is a gene disorder? I don't think so, its only a pshcological disease I don't think genes have to do with anything in this.
Old Nov 26th 2008, 9:40 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

we don't even know how "isolated" they were. They probably were just like everybody else except for the father raping things. what's genes have to do with that? you're telling me being a sheep like is part of the genes? or acting like a maniac and raping your daughters is a gene disorder? I don't think so, its only a pshcological disease I don't think genes have to do with anything in this.

Of course,you are entitled to your opinion on this -its just different from mine and that's fine.
Old Nov 26th 2008, 9:49 am
BE Enthusiast

MrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond repute

Obviously you have experienced this first hand so yes we should all agree with you!

im pleased they dont want to go public with who they are, these poor girls have been raped for the bulk of their lives, have now a screwed up family! If you listened to the report they wanted help 10 years ago but i suppose like any mother you want to protect your children... she thought she was going to loose them! You really know nothing at all about the situation and i think you are talking utter sh!t! dont dare blame the victims, im sure they didnt ask to be raped and when they refused, beaten and burnt!
Old Nov 26th 2008, 9:50 am
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

Simeo, i think you may have misread the post? I think Eva was making a reference to genepool in terms of their IQ, inferring that they were at the lower end of the scale. Also, Eva didn't say that the abuse cycle was instigated by a particular gene, also the abused need to be isolated FROM the abusers to be educated that their life is not 'normal' and that it can be improved.

From my own perspective, I believe that psychological binds to an abuser are far more powerful than physical restraints. Often vicitms feel that they deserved it, and especially with pre pubescent sexual awareness, they can feel that they actually wanted it. There are very complex emotions involved.
Old Nov 26th 2008, 9:57 am
BE Enthusiast

MrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by al dente

From my own perspective, I believe that psychological binds to an abuser are far more powerful than physical restraints. Often vicitms feel that they deserved it, and especially with pre pubescent sexual awareness, they can feel that they actually wanted it. There are very complex emotions involved.
Well said!
Old Nov 26th 2008, 9:59 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MrsHaps
Obviously you have experienced this first hand so yes we should all agree with you!

im pleased they dont want to go public with who they are, these poor girls have been raped for the bulk of their lives, have now a screwed up family! If you listened to the report they wanted help 10 years ago but i suppose like any mother you want to protect your children... she thought she was going to loose them! You really know nothing at all about the situation and i think you are talking utter sh!t! dont dare blame the victims, im sure they didnt ask to be raped and when they refused, beaten and burnt!
dude you don't know shit either. they could have escaped, they could have done a lot of things to get out of this. I didn't say I am blaming the victims where did I say that? I am saying they could have gotten out of this early if they acted sooner. You may think it is all complicated and shit but what I think is if someone hurts you then you call for help, if they hurt you again... well you don't let it happen for 27 years.
Are you really thinking I am defending their prevert of a father?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.