Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

where to get Extruded styrofoam?

where to get Extruded styrofoam?

Old Jun 7th 2018, 11:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Cypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to behold
Default where to get Extruded styrofoam?

Does any one know where you can get XPS insulation sheets here? I need some for a hobby project, but the hardware stores don't seem to have it and I can only find a small sheet at Creative minds for the price of my first born child, or wholesalers with a minimum order of about 500 sqm.

Last edited by Cypselos; Jun 7th 2018 at 11:07 am. Reason: punc
Old Jun 7th 2018, 12:05 pm
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: where to get Extruded styrofoam?

Get one of your building mates to grab a sheet or off cut from whatever projects they are working on.
Old Jun 7th 2018, 12:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Cypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by weasel decentral
Get one of your building mates to grab a sheet or off cut from whatever projects they are working on.
I would if I had any!
Old Jun 7th 2018, 1:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Brains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cypselos
Does any one know where you can get XPS insulation sheets here? I need some for a hobby project, but the hardware stores don't seem to have it and I can only find a small sheet at Creative minds for the price of my first born child, or wholesalers with a minimum order of about 500 sqm.
first hit on google
https://duboxx.com/product/thermocol...SABEgJt9_D_BwE
Old Jun 7th 2018, 1:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nah, that's EPS. I don't need the packing stuff. But thanks for the help.