Where is everybody?

Old Sep 16th 2019, 10:55 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where is everybody?

Originally Posted by HiHo
The very odd thing or more correctly one of the very odd things I've noticed in the middle east is that the client employs a D&B contractor and an "Engineer". The "Engineers" role appears to be to change the design of the designer thus doubling the expense of the design by producing in built duplication. Similarly, The Contractor employs HSE bods to avoid violations and the "Engineer" employs HSE bods to photograph violations not avoided by the other HSE bods.
There's a lot of oneupmanship and revenge cnutyness here. We were on a large DXB project where we were the designer and a competitor (massive but still smaller and lower ranked than us) and they did their best to try and needlessly **** us over / show us up at every opportunity just because they were used to having the roles the other way round, so they thought they'd swing their dicks a bit. Messed up the project no end.
Old Sep 23rd 2019, 1:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

HiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jam25mack
There's a lot of oneupmanship and revenge cnutyness here. We were on a large DXB project where we were the designer and a competitor (massive but still smaller and lower ranked than us) and they did their best to try and needlessly **** us over / show us up at every opportunity just because they were used to having the roles the other way round, so they thought they'd swing their dicks a bit. Messed up the project no end.
Your right, but I all so think its born out of the frustration at having no divested authority. The Engineers are not trusted buy the Employers to Make any real decisions. So they just run around yapping like a pack of castrated jack russel's getting under your feet.
Old Sep 23rd 2019, 1:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

HiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jam25mack
Your right, but I all so think its born out of the frustration at having no divested authority. The Engineers are not trusted buy the Employers to Make any real decisions. So they just run around yapping like a pack of castrated jack russel's getting under your feet.
Old Sep 23rd 2019, 1:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HiHo
it’s you're.

I was an ingineer wonce so I no the struggle.

Old Sep 23rd 2019, 2:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Back on topic.

"The total number of expatriates leaving the Saudi labor market in the past two years reached 1.6 million, attributed to the imposition of the expat and dependents’ fees in both 2018 and 2017, Jadwa Investment said in a recent report."

They are not in Saudi Arabia, This town is becoming like a Gost Town.
Old Sep 23rd 2019, 3:54 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse

it’s you're.

Under you're feet?
Old Sep 24th 2019, 6:49 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse

it’s you're.

Thankfully I'm not an engineer, I just work in an engineering world!