Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Where do you call home?

Where do you call home?

Old Jul 16th 2012, 9:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where do you call home?

Originally Posted by Scamp
*eyes Patsy suspisciously as thinking she works for herself*
Errr...hello................
I am not "A bitch..I am THE Bitch"
Old Jul 16th 2012, 9:39 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
Errr...hello................
I am not "A bitch..I am THE Bitch"
I think you're quite nice actually.

You just talk about champagne and call people darling.

Nothing too bitchy there.
Old Jul 16th 2012, 9:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

I think you're quite nice actually.

You just talk about champagne and call people darling.

Nothing too bitchy there.
but you have never met me and you have never trained with me darling

But you are right...I am nice
Old Jul 16th 2012, 9:42 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

but you have never met me and you have never trained with me darling

But you are right...I am nice
No, I rudely didn't show up to your pool party. I was ill if I remember rightly...
Old Jul 16th 2012, 9:44 am
BE Forum Addict

No, I rudely didn't show up to your pool party. I was ill if I remember rightly...
For ill, read....hungover
Old Jul 16th 2012, 9:52 am
Account Closed

For ill, read....hungover
Alright, both.
Old Jul 16th 2012, 9:58 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Ahh the middle east middle aged swingers convention....you dodged a bullet there mate.
Old Jul 16th 2012, 9:59 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by commander
Ahh the middle east middle aged swingers convention....you dodged a bullet there mate.
Why, were you there?

Old Jul 16th 2012, 10:38 am
Forum Regular

Robajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud ofRobajob has much to be proud of

Home is where the wife is, and she's currently on a plane winging her way back to the UK for 7 weeks
Old Jul 16th 2012, 10:53 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Robajob
Home is where the wife is, and she's currently on a plane winging her way back to the UK for 7 weeks
Awwww, you softy!
Old Jul 16th 2012, 11:00 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Robajob
OK, see you in the Marines Bar, then.
Old Jul 16th 2012, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

goonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud of

The other side of the coin and an interesting little insight for those outside of London or, like me, less exposed to modern-day UK multiculturalrism.

(ME in general - not UAE)

http://http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-18830865

ps to Mods - its a BBC piece - are links permitted ?
Old Jul 16th 2012, 1:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

OFF........is the general direction in which I wish you to F**K darling.
Old Jul 16th 2012, 4:21 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

OFF........is the general direction in which I wish you to F**K darling.
Love you
Old Jul 16th 2012, 5:51 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Love you
It's a ginger love-in!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.