Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

When you think of the term 'bubbly' to describe someone

When you think of the term 'bubbly' to describe someone

Old Jun 6th 2013, 9:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When you think of the term 'bubbly' to describe someone

Originally Posted by co durham boy
The dance was probably turning him on .
Tent alert...:P
Old Jun 6th 2013, 10:11 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by al dente
What, he went to Kenya/ Tanzania and was treated with honour and given the traditional greeting dance that has been going on for millenia and he told them not to do it. Nice.
So he fits perfectly the definition of bubbly as others have put it: fat and annoying.
Old Jun 6th 2013, 10:11 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by redShark
Actually you’ve all got it wrong. The chap on the left is a well known TV religious personality who preaches Islam on the satellite channel Iqra. He might not be physically bubbly but personality wise, yes, as he is a very well spoken and articulate person with many followers. He travels around the world to preach. I remember a story he once narrated about his trip to the Massai tribe in Africa where they have a tradition of performing a jump dance called the Adumu dance as a welcome ceremony. He told them not to perform this dance because it makes him feel uncomfortable. They apparently misunderstood him so they asked him back “if you don’t like it why don’t you do the jump dance instead and show us if you can do any better! “
People bashing their heads and hands against the floor makes me feel uncomfortable. Would he stop for me?
Old Jun 6th 2013, 10:49 am
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

A question for the ladies.

Am I wrong in thinking that ladies are more happier to be called busty than bubbly?
Old Jun 6th 2013, 10:54 am
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

Am I wrong in thinking that ladies are more happier to be called busty than bubbly?
No.
Old Jun 6th 2013, 12:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

A lady will be called neither.