Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

When to go to Bur Dubai

When to go to Bur Dubai

Old Nov 2nd 2010, 11:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Bigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud of
Default Re: When to go to Bur Dubai

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
that has been my thought right from the beginning
The cat really has got her claws out
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 11:51 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bigtaff
The cat really has got her claws out
I reckon she knocked him back years ago and now he is pretending he isn't interested
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 11:53 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

She arrived at 6:20 AM this morning from Amsterdam. I dropped her off at the apartment and went to work while she caught up with her sleep and spent time by the pool.

We are meeting at 6:00 tonight at the Dubai Mall for dinner in front of the water fountains. Yes, I will be paying. Was thinking of going to Karam Beirut.

And yes, I'm quite sincere when I say I have no interest in having sexual relations with her.

I'm guessing not yet - he has been on here all afternoon arguing with BC (sexual tension pent up, I guess )
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 11:54 am
Account Closed

She is what we would describe as someone with a lovely personality.

On the bright side it did look like that she managed to drop a few kilos when she walked out of the airport. I don't think she's been this thin since she left Gordonstoun.

I reckon she knocked him back years ago and now he is pretending he isn't interested
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 12:08 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ethos83

On the bright side it did look like that she managed to drop a few kilos when she walked out of the airport. I don't think she's been this thin since she left Gordonstoun.
educated but ugly, I am getting the picture
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 12:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow

Do we really think a woman would want him?
While I want my initial reaction to be a no - I cannot help thinking why she would come over for the week otherwise. Someone, somewhere has an agenda in all of this.
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 12:13 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
While I want my initial reaction to be a no - I cannot help thinking why she would come over for the week otherwise. Someone, somewhere has an agenda in all of this.
yeah she does, she is getting a cheap holiday!
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 12:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud of

yeah she does, she is getting a cheap holiday!
And an itch scratching.......
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 12:21 pm
Concierge

And an itch scratching.......
and dinner Dubai Mall
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 12:46 pm
Account Closed

weasel central is an unknown quantity at this point

just do it man, all cats are grey in the dark or something like that
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 12:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by weasel central
just do it man, all cats are grey in the dark or something like that
Yeah, we won't tell anyone. It's not as if 875 people have read this thread or anything.....
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 1:10 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
While I want my initial reaction to be a no - I cannot help thinking why she would come over for the week otherwise. Someone, somewhere has a pudenda in all of this.
You think?
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 6:00 pm
Account Closed

Update:

I am in a coffeshop catching up with work whilst she's sleeping on my bed.

Pleasant dinner. Overpriced but the views of the waterfountain is worth it for a first time tourist.

Still shocked that a simple question turned into a five page thread.
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 7:13 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Update:

Pleasant dinner. Overpriced but the views of the waterfountain is worth it for a first time tourist.

Still shocked that a simple question turned into a five page thread.
Still shocked that she is in your bed and you are in a coffee shop gassin on here! She must be realllly fat!
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 7:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Update:

Sleeping on your bed...You have a 1 bedroom flat... so where are you sleeping tonight? Your story doesn't add up.

I bet by the time you are finished tonight it'll look like a squirrel that's been shot by a magnum.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.