what's the worst...

Old Jan 19th 2008, 4:40 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: what's the worst...

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
its lucky we never get any on BE!
no...just the bullshitting liar types that think we are thick...
Old Jan 19th 2008, 4:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
I apologise for that. it was before I really knew you all
Old Jan 19th 2008, 4:42 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

I apologise for that. it was before I really knew you all
there's a compliment in there somewhere....
Old Jan 19th 2008, 4:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

there's a compliment in there somewhere....
I apologise for that
Old Jan 19th 2008, 4:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

ohh hell yeah...bullshitting liars...that brings us nicely back to my op, lol...

MM, xx
Old Jan 19th 2008, 4:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

I apologise for that
tut tut inselaffen...you're slipping...

MM, xx
Old Jan 19th 2008, 5:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
tut tut inselaffen...you're slipping...

MM, xx
sorry a weak moment!
i hereby retract any apologies made in the past and any I make in the future
Old Jan 19th 2008, 5:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sorry a weak moment!
i hereby retract any apologies made in the past and any I make in the future
lovely...

MM, xx
Old Jan 19th 2008, 5:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jan 19th 2008, 8:49 pm
Forum Regular

the bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to behold

oh...we usually are quick to spot the troll...
is that i wonder why not many seem to talk when i am on, you think i am a troll?

the first night i posted it was said i was someone else. bat something or other, i just put it down to idle banter, but it seems i might have been wrong,
Old Jan 19th 2008, 9:08 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

You appear at the midnight hour........upside down!

Too painful to engage,nothing personal.We all know bats are rabid, like the biggest carrier of rabies....so I don't think your dance card is going to be choca when you flutterby at midnight or later.Could you maybe reinvent yourself(again was the cry from the audience) say as a rooster or a mole or foghornleghorn.....something that is an early riser(Conf fills that spot) but you could be an early riser and post all your funny stuff in the morn-bigger audience???. Now stop with the confidence disorder....no one posts back to your funny stuff coz you do it late and they all in a state
of sonambulism.

Stirring my cocoa now
G'night.
Old Jan 20th 2008, 12:04 am
Forum Regular

the bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Eva
You appear at the midnight hour........upside down!

Too painful to engage,nothing personal.We all know bats are rabid, like the biggest carrier of rabies....so I don't think your dance card is going to be choca when you flutterby at midnight or later.Could you maybe reinvent yourself(again was the cry from the audience) say as a rooster or a mole or foghornleghorn.....something that is an early riser(Conf fills that spot) but you could be an early riser and post all your funny stuff in the morn-bigger audience???. Now stop with the confidence disorder....no one posts back to your funny stuff coz you do it late and they all in a state
of sonambulism.

Stirring my cocoa now
G'night.
Old Jan 20th 2008, 2:47 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by the bat
is that i wonder why not many seem to talk when i am on, you think i am a troll?

the first night i posted it was said i was someone else. bat something or other, i just put it down to idle banter, but it seems i might have been wrong,
no...and I don't think I ever have....
Old Jan 20th 2008, 9:48 am
Forum Regular

no...and I don't think I ever have....
thank you, so i have the mata hari seal of approval then?
Old Jan 20th 2008, 9:52 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by the bat
thank you, so i have the mata hari seal of approval then?
oh dear...you're pushing it now

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.