Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Whats the best thing to kill Gnats...?

Whats the best thing to kill Gnats...?

Old May 6th 2008, 11:50 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Whats the best thing to kill Gnats...?

Originally Posted by BangleMan
The mozzies I can handle....the thoughts of having anyone French in my apartment is just toooo much though !
Since its the female mozzies that do the biting, and its smell that attracts them...

Why not use the aftershave you always wear on a night out? Seems to keep the female of the species away to good effect then.......lol
Old May 6th 2008, 11:53 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
Since its the female mozzies that do the biting, and its smell that attracts them...

Why not use the aftershave you always wear on a night out? Seems to keep the female of the species away to good effect then.......lol
It's nothing to do with the aftershave.......Its cos I have sat next to you the last few weeks, and the ladies are put off by the fact that I have brought my old man out for a beer !
Old May 6th 2008, 11:58 am

It's nothing to do with the aftershave.......Its cos I have sat next to you the last few weeks, and the ladies are put off by the fact that I have brought my old man out for a beer !
I just thought you had forgotten to zip your fly... Didnt realise you had left the door open for him....

Hmmm, note to self, move seats next week......
Old May 6th 2008, 12:01 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

I just thought you had forgotten to zip your fly... Didnt realise you had left the door open for him....

Hmmm, note to self, move seats next week......
Best stay where you are......Emerald Eyes thought you were 48
Old May 6th 2008, 12:04 pm

Best stay where you are......Emerald Eyes thought you were 48
I refuse to believe such outrageous language came from the mouth of an angel.......
Old May 6th 2008, 12:05 pm
Hammer for Life

I refuse to believe such outrageous language came from the mouth of an angel.......
I like you too..
Old May 6th 2008, 12:08 pm

I like you too..
Dont push it, I still have the details that Brad left with me......

Anyway, I refuse to take seriously a quote like that from someone who doesnt know how many colours are in her national flag....lol
Old May 6th 2008, 12:11 pm
Hammer for Life

Anyway, I refuse to take seriously a quote like that from someone who doesnt know how many colours are in her national flag....lol
I wouldnt mind... she comes from Japan !
Old May 6th 2008, 1:05 pm
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

Um...excuse me, I got it right! It was 6 including white!!

And I definitely didn't say you were 48...
Old May 6th 2008, 1:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes

Hmm. Now we get to play the "guess EE's nationality game"....
Old May 6th 2008, 1:28 pm
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Hmm. Now we get to play the "guess EE's nationality game"....
That's a darn sight easier than guessing SE's age !
Old May 6th 2008, 1:29 pm
Hammer for Life

Ooooh Pinnochio....
Old May 6th 2008, 1:41 pm
Account Closed

Ooooh Pinnochio....
I am not! You got the wrong number - chinese whispers from Inse have got you into trouble!
Old May 6th 2008, 1:42 pm
Hammer for Life

I am not! You got the wrong number - chinese whispers from Inse have got you into trouble!
ok, ok.....a young 45 then, but that ain't a great deal better when he alleges to be 38...lol
Old May 6th 2008, 1:47 pm
Account Closed

ok, ok.....a young 45 then, but that ain't a great deal better when he alleges to be 38...lol
As you said last night...I plead the 5th on that one

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.