Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Whats the best thing to kill Gnats...?

Whats the best thing to kill Gnats...?

Old May 5th 2008, 12:34 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whats the best thing to kill Gnats...?

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
Balls, more like.....lol
I tried MD's vinegar in a bowl with cling film suggestion last night....what a waste of time ....!
Old May 5th 2008, 12:41 pm

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BangleMan
I tried MD's vinegar in a bowl with cling film suggestion last night....what a waste of time ....!
Did you prick it?
Old May 5th 2008, 12:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

you might have known...told you how to solve it, listen to me will you...

MM, xx
Old May 5th 2008, 12:43 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Did you prick it?
Yeah, but couldnt penetrate it....lol
Old May 5th 2008, 12:44 pm
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
you might have known...told you how to solve it, listen to me will you...

MM, xx
I did listen to you.....I was just trying the fun version to start with, as wanted to see how many gnats I d catch in a bowl of vinegar first !
Old May 5th 2008, 12:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

I did listen to you.....I was just trying the fun version to start with, as wanted to see how many gnats I d catch in a bowl of vinegar first !
whatever turns you on...

MM, xx
Old May 5th 2008, 12:45 pm

Yeah, but couldnt penetrate it....lol
Not the first time you have said THAT, is it.........

It is a bugger when those dutch caps slip down........
Old May 5th 2008, 12:46 pm
Hammer for Life

whatever turns you on...

MM, xx
A man alone in a room, waiting for his date to turn up, can get bored pretty easily you know...
Old May 5th 2008, 12:48 pm
Hammer for Life

Not the first time you have said THAT, is it.........

It is a bugger when those dutch caps slip down........
Last time I heard that, she was wearing three layers of lycra ...lol
Old May 5th 2008, 12:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

A man alone in a room, waiting for his date to turn up, can get bored pretty easily you know...
i would have thought that even your imagination could have stretched to something more interesting than waiting to kill gnats in vinegar though...

MM, xx

Last time I heard that, she was wearing three layers of lycra ...lol
Ah, the all-in-one body condom...............lol
Hammer for Life

i would have thought that even your imagination could have stretched to something more interesting than waiting to kill gnats in vinegar though...

MM, xx
You'd be suprised...
Old May 5th 2008, 12:50 pm
Hammer for Life

Ah, the all-in-one body condom...............lol
Yes, and the silver foil was still on, which set my filing off when I tried to tear it with my teeth !...
Old May 5th 2008, 12:52 pm

Yes, and the silver foil was still on, which set my filing off when I tried to tear it with my teeth !...
That wasnt silver foil, that was the waistband of the chastity belt she put on before leaving the house, in case you Rohypnol'd her..............lol
Old May 5th 2008, 12:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You'd be suprised...
what, at your lack of imagination...not really...

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.