British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   What are you happy to do for you partner? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/what-you-happy-do-you-partner-612588/)

Alexa Jun 2nd 2009 4:37 pm

What are you happy to do for you partner?

So, what do you do for your partner?

I do not work, so I look after the house(with some outside help), take care of the kid, school issues etc.

I cook, shop,organize social life/events,and yes, I do have a drink ready upon the return of my husband from work........I also listen, give input, jugdement etc.

I get...comfort, kindness, attention, some luxury,security...

Most important for me...mutual respect and love.

Oh....and he can deal with my PMS, general bitchiness (at times :D) and love for shoes....

What do you expect /wish for?

commander Jun 2nd 2009 4:42 pm

Re: What are you happy to do for you partner?

She cleans my bike in preperation for my friday ride.

For that reason alone, we will grow old together.

Eva Jun 2nd 2009 4:45 pm

Originally Posted by commander (Post 7627261)
She cleans my bike in preperation for my friday ride.

For that reason alone, we will grow old together.

So would I if I were her.......you outta the way for 4 hours or so must be like Nirvana for her .:sneaky:

AnotherWorld Jun 2nd 2009 4:58 pm

We're simple. Full sexual satisfaction no arguments. Affection. Company. Money. Thats what I give her and vice versa.

Bit like prostitution only with feelings involved.

Im quite young so you old folks probably have the opposite view on relationships. IE: sex? ha! Affection? Whats that? Company? Dont want it from him/her. Money ... well... that one never changes.

Big Kevin Jun 2nd 2009 5:00 pm

Mutual love and respect is all very well, but looking after the house (with a little help) and organising my social life sounds like the job for me :)

commander Jun 2nd 2009 5:02 pm

I have convinced my wife that oral sex is good for improving my V02max level..

And I told her that having rampant sex every night will keep burning the calories and ensure she continues to look fab....

Grace O Malley Jun 3rd 2009 6:54 am

Originally Posted by commander (Post 7627335)

And I told her that having rampant sex every night will keep burning the calories and ensure she continues to look fab....

ha ha , its true though!

Tiger989 Jun 3rd 2009 1:33 pm

Originally Posted by commander (Post 7627335)

:rofl:

Good one.

Last time I convinced my girl friend to do that she tried to burn the fat of her love handles.

Jack Hammer Jun 2nd 2010 3:56 pm

I like driving her to the airport

Bahtatboy Jun 3rd 2010 5:22 am

The Japanese have a saying ('er in doors being of that persuasion):

The ideal husband is healthy, wealthy and absent.

2 outta 3 ain't bad.

kittycat1 Jun 3rd 2010 5:33 am

Simple for me- honest, loyal, loving and affectionate and someone that makes me laugh every day and horny!

Millhouse Jun 3rd 2010 5:35 am

I just want someone to pick up the socks and pants off the bedroom floor.

Bahtatboy Jun 3rd 2010 5:47 am

Being in tune with her feelings so that I can give the sort of attention she needs. The only thing that is constant is change, so both recognising and responding to changes allows me to be what she needs. But on the other hand retaining my own identity and strength to give her the sense of permanence and security she requires.

And in return?

Understanding, warmth, great cooking, ego-bolsters, love and reckless sexual abandon.

Works for us.

Millhouse Jun 3rd 2010 6:02 am

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy (Post 8608006)
Being in tune with her feelings so that I can give the sort of attention she needs. The only thing that is constant is change, so both recognising and responding to changes allows me to be what she needs. But on the other hand retaining my own identity and strength to give her the sense of permanence and security she requires.

And in return?

Understanding, warmth, great cooking, ego-bolsters, love and reckless sexual abandon.

Works for us.

wow, that is deep. In our relationship the rules are simple. She makes the teas in the morning, I do 'em at night.

The Dean Jun 3rd 2010 7:09 am

Originally Posted by Alexa (Post 7627249)
So, what do you do for your partner?

I do not work, so I look after the house(with some outside help), take care of the kid, school issues etc.

I cook, shop,organize social life/events,and yes, I do have a drink ready upon the return of my husband from work........I also listen, give input, jugdement etc.

I get...comfort, kindness, attention, some luxury,security...

Most important for me...mutual respect and love.

Oh....and he can deal with my PMS, general bitchiness (at times :D) and love for shoes....

What do you expect /wish for?

I do whatever he wants, whenever he wants..........