Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

What would happen if Beard Man wanted to rule the UAE?

What would happen if Beard Man wanted to rule the UAE?

Old May 15th 2008, 12:48 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What would happen if Beard Man wanted to rule the UAE?

Originally Posted by Eva
Beard Man

Why don't you disrobe? Take off your God Anorak and treat us to your pearls wisdom in other threads on other subjects.
I am sure you aren't just one dimensional ......

i didn't force you to read what i write
Old May 15th 2008, 12:49 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beard Man
It was God's will that made us read it....
Old May 15th 2008, 12:50 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

have you ever broke the law ???
Yeah, and I was punished.... And didnt do it again...

The same people week after week, night after night.....

Aaaahh, but they will get their punishment on the day of jusgement, I see where you are going...

Cool, live life as wantonly as you want, coz you dont have to pay up till you are dead anyway!!!

Actually, on second thoughts, where do I sign?????
Old May 15th 2008, 12:50 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weescot
I stand corrected = I admit I was wrong

It is true that Westerners are becoming muslims, but it is also true that muslims are becoming Christians, that Christians are becoming Bhudists etc as the figures posted by SYB elude to. so you cannot really make a direct, isolated comparrison and assertion on muslim convertions.

A lot of people are either confused or dissillusioned with the faith they were (or were not) born with for various reasons, so either convert to other faiths or abandon it. Which is probably a major contributing factor to the reaction you are getting you much of what you are saying. God is a spiritual concept branded in many forms and labels - just like soft drinks for example, or cars. You happen to think your brand is red bull or ferrari. Other drink and drive another brand/model. Some don't bother at all.

At least accept that rather than persist and really turn everyone off to your beliefs - if it isn't too late already!

well dear.. i guess the figures he posted is talking about the increase because of new babies .. not because of people converting ..

lets just wait until i get some figures about this thing

i think there are many people becoming muslimes from nearly all religions .. but not the opposite...

maybe some .. and i can talk about less than 1000 who changed to christianity in the last 50 years maybe ..

once i get some real information i will share it with you and whoever wants to have a look at it
Old May 15th 2008, 12:52 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
LH, an infidel is a person who practices infidelity.
Have a look at post 82 and try again...
Old May 15th 2008, 12:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

well dear.. i guess the figures he posted is talking about the increase because of new babies .. not because of people converting ..

i think there are many people becoming muslimes from nearly all religions .. but not the opposite...

maybe some .. and i can talk about less than 1000 who changed to christianity in the last 50 years maybe ..

once i get some real information i will share it with you and whoever wants to have a look at it
that might be something to do with the fact that other religions do not execute people who chose to change there religion!
Old May 15th 2008, 12:55 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

There's a first!
Old May 15th 2008, 12:56 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

pmsl utterly utterly deluded.

Islam is only growing becuse the 3 billion christians got bored of a two thousand yr old religion.

Throughout history religions tend to go into a decline at around the time of their second millenium. people just stop buying the bullshit after that.

The way i figure it Islam has about 500 yrs left till its dead as well.

Whats interesting though is that in islam its 1493 or something and remarkably the view of women held by most muslims is the same as that of a christian from the middle ages around 1500AD
Old May 15th 2008, 12:56 am
Banned

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
Yeah, and I was punished.... And didnt do it again...

The same people week after week, night after night.....

Aaaahh, but they will get their punishment on the day of jusgement, I see where you are going...

Cool, live life as wantonly as you want, coz you dont have to pay up till you are dead anyway!!!

Actually, on second thoughts, where do I sign?????

what i was trying to say is

sometimes we break the law ... becase we like what we did..

for example .. i like over speeding ... but this is dangrous ... and the fact is ...i wouldn't want people to drive as fast as i do .. because i know how dangrouse this is..

when i break the law .. that dosen't really mean that we want others to do it. sometimes you wish you are the only one who is breaking it.

i have been once to bahrain .. over that pridge you are talking about..

i have been to Qatar

i have been to Dubai

and i know some saudies ..

i know for sure that many of them are going to bars night clubs and to coffee shops (SheeShah) hunting girls ...or drinking or what so ever..

but you don't know how the people of saudia arabia live and what beliefs they have ...they are not all united as you think and they are not all following the same source of information when it comes to islam ... in the west you have shee'ah ..and the east you have soofeyyah ... and in the south you have ismaleelyah ... and all over soudia arabia you have religious people who think that violance is not good ..and other religios people who believe we should fight US and the west...

it is too complicated and not as general as you think it is.
Old May 15th 2008, 12:57 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Thats hilarious........... You need to be locked up for the safety of your neighbours...
Old May 15th 2008, 12:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: The city of many visions - and fast performance cars
weescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond repute

Well laddie, information is only as good as the credibility of its source. But I don't think anyone is interested, to be honest. The point is you can't make sweeping statements based on hear say and some anecdotal experience.
Old May 15th 2008, 12:58 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
that might be something to do with the fact that other religions do not execute people who chose to change there religion!
then why would someone risk to become a muslim when he know that he will be killed if he changed his mind later on.

beside

as far as i know ......... only KSA would kill a man who changes his religion .. but in the rest of Islamic countries they will hardly care about it

so what is it with you guys ??
Old May 15th 2008, 12:58 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Eva
There's a first!
what do you mean?
Old May 15th 2008, 12:59 am
Hammer for Life

then why would someone risk to become a muslim when he know that he will be killed if he changed his mind later on.

beside

as far as i know ......... only KSA would kill a man who changes his religion .. but in the rest of Islamic countries they will hardly care about it

so what is it with you guys ??
He was talking about muslims you muppet !

Its only in KSA they kill you for wanting to change religion......thats' ok
then
Old May 15th 2008, 1:00 am
Banned

Originally Posted by shiva
pmsl utterly utterly deluded.

Islam is only growing becuse the 3 billion christians got bored of a two thousand yr old religion.

Throughout history religions tend to go into a decline at around the time of their second millenium. people just stop buying the bullshit after that.

The way i figure it Islam has about 500 yrs left till its dead as well.

Whats interesting though is that in islam its 1493 or something and remarkably the view of women held by most muslims is the same as that of a christian from the middle ages around 1500AD

the prophet Mohammed told us that the judgment day will not come until islam gets into each house on earth.

so lets just wait and watch is islam going to expand the way our prophet promised or not.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.