Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

What would happen if Beard Man wanted to rule the UAE?

What would happen if Beard Man wanted to rule the UAE?

Old May 15th 2008, 12:16 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What would happen if Beard Man wanted to rule the UAE?

Originally Posted by BangleMan
I've come to the conclusion you are completely and utterly deluded......you are not a religious man....lol

Virtually every post you make has a reference to God

You have wore me down....Im putting you on "ignore" ....I cant take anymore of your utter drivel

you got me wrong..

when we say in islam that a man is not religous .. we don't really mean that he is none believer....

but someone who is muslim but not practicing islamic principles ..

what i mean . .is not a good muslim

a good muslim

should be honest .. kind ... trustfull ... someone who is working hard .. who don't hurt others.. and etc....

someone who don't drink alchole or use drugs ...

someone who don't kill or rape

someone who dont miss his prayers

someone who fast and give money for poor people

but not all muslimes are like that !!!

some muslims are really bad..

and some are not that bad ..and not that good ...
Old May 15th 2008, 12:18 am
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beard Man
then how did you come to know that KSA are paying money to people to become muslims ???

and you didn't answer me about the westeren people who are becoming muslims why they do this
It is due to high mercury content in the drinking water, it results in a form of epilepsy that brings about conversion to extreme forms of religion.

I'm sure there would be equal numbers of muslims who would want to become non-believers, unfortunately this means death to them.
Old May 15th 2008, 12:19 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

you got me wrong..

when we say in islam that a man is not religous .. we don't really mean that he is none believer....

but someone who is muslim but not practicing islamic principles ..

what i mean . .is not a good muslim

a good muslim

should be honest .. kind ... trustfull ... someone who is working hard .. who don't hurt others.. and etc....

someone who don't drink alchole or use drugs ...

someone who don't kill or rape

someone who dont miss his prayers

someone who fast and give money for poor people

but not all muslimes are like that !!!

some muslims are really bad..

and some are not that bad ..and not that good ...
Your'e on "ignore"...
Old May 15th 2008, 12:21 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weescot
KSA offered to pay for 50 new mosques in post war Bosnia on condition they appointed the Immans. Bosniaks, as scarred from the war as they were, refused. furthermore, there are still reports that attempts at foreign funding of Mosques in Bosnia persist:

http://www.csees.net/?page=news&news...1&country_id=2

Please share with us the statsitics and socurce that asserts more Western people are "becoming muslims" instead of a natural population growth in British communities? I would be interested to know.

and BTW, read my post 65.

what is the meaning of it (i stand corrected) ... i didn't get it ... it is because you discovered that he copied something that is not his own words or that he lied ... i really didn't get it.

and about the sources...

you are right ...at the moment i don't have any that proves that alot of people from the west are becoming muslims ... but however i know that some english, frnech, german ect people go to makkah for Hujj my father met some of them during the Hujj in makkah..

but i will look for some sources and i will surely pass it to you.
Old May 15th 2008, 12:25 am
Banned

Originally Posted by benzonar
It is due to high mercury content in the drinking water, it results in a form of epilepsy that brings about conversion to extreme forms of religion.

I'm sure there would be equal numbers of muslims who would want to become non-believers, unfortunately this means death to them.

if there are people who wants to move from islam to other religions ... they would be very few

because muslims love their religion .. and they know it is the true one.

where as in some other religions even good people are lost.. and they can't understand it's principles ... they cant understand the foundation of it.
Old May 15th 2008, 12:29 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

if there are people who wants to move from islam to other religions ... they would be very few

because muslims love their religion .. and they know it is the true one.

where as in some other religions even good people are lost.. and they can't understand it's principles ... they cant understand the foundation of it.
But you have already admitted their are bad muslims....

Stand on the Bahrain - Saudi causeway for a few hours on a weds and Thurs night, and I can rattle off thousands from Dammam / Khobar / Dharhan alone...

Hell, go out any nite in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Doha, Muscat.. not including the non GCC countries like the cities of London, Bradford, Glasgow etc....

What you call a bad muslim are far more prevalent than even you are willing to accept.. If they dont follow the rules, then surely they arent all that happy with the restrictions placed on them....

If they arent happy with restrictions, are they happy with the religion that enforces these restrictions??
Old May 15th 2008, 12:29 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Beard Man

Why don't you disrobe? Take off your God Anorak and treat us to your pearls wisdom in other threads on other subjects.
I am sure you aren't just one dimensional ......
Old May 15th 2008, 12:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Beard Man

Why don't you disrobe? Take off your God Anorak and treat us to your pearls wisdom in other threads on other subjects.
I am sure you aren't just one dimensional ......
It has become a little tiresome, hasn't it?
Old May 15th 2008, 12:36 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
It has become a little tiresome, hasn't it?

Climbed into my teapot three weeks ........................yaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn.
Tis your fault for lending him the bloody anorak!
Old May 15th 2008, 12:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: The city of many visions - and fast performance cars
weescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond repute

what is the meaning of it (i stand corrected) ... i didn't get it ... it is because you discovered that he copied something that is not his own words or that he lied ... i really didn't get it.

and about the sources...

you are right ...at the moment i don't have any that proves that alot of people from the west are becoming muslims ... but however i know that some english, frnech, german ect people go to makkah for Hujj my father met some of them during the Hujj in makkah..

but i will look for some sources and i will surely pass it to you.
I stand corrected = I admit I was wrong

It is true that Westerners are becoming muslims, but it is also true that muslims are becoming Christians, that Christians are becoming Bhudists etc as the figures posted by SYB elude to. so you cannot really make a direct, isolated comparrison and assertion on muslim convertions.

A lot of people are either confused or dissillusioned with the faith they were (or were not) born with for various reasons, so either convert to other faiths or abandon it. Which is probably a major contributing factor to the reaction you are getting you much of what you are saying. God is a spiritual concept branded in many forms and labels - just like soft drinks for example, or cars. You happen to think your brand is red bull or ferrari. Other drink and drive another brand/model. Some don't bother at all.

At least accept that rather than persist and really turn everyone off to your beliefs - if it isn't too late already!
Old May 15th 2008, 12:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
one of his anoraks. sure he's got a large collection of them
some of which probably still have his train spotting books in the pockets.
Old May 15th 2008, 12:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Off with his head....
Old May 15th 2008, 12:44 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Off with his head....

Probably what he's needing-refer him to Pamela
Make sure he pays for the dry cleaning of your Anorak though..........
Old May 15th 2008, 12:45 am
Banned

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
But you have already admitted their are bad muslims....

Stand on the Bahrain - Saudi causeway for a few hours on a weds and Thurs night, and I can rattle off thousands from Dammam / Khobar / Dharhan alone...

Hell, go out any nite in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Doha, Muscat.. not including the non GCC countries like the cities of London, Bradford, Glasgow etc....

What you call a bad muslim are far more prevalent than even you are willing to accept.. If they dont follow the rules, then surely they arent all that happy with the restrictions placed on them....

If they arent happy with restrictions, are they happy with the religion that enforces these restrictions??

have you ever broke the law ???
Old May 15th 2008, 12:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
Probably what he's needing-refer him to Pamela
Make sure he pays for the dry cleaning of your Anorak though..........
The geek shall inherit the earth, bambola.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.