Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

What would happen if Beard Man wanted to rule the UAE?

What would happen if Beard Man wanted to rule the UAE?

Old May 15th 2008, 1:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What would happen if Beard Man wanted to rule the UAE?

Originally Posted by Beard Man
what i was trying to say is

sometimes we break the law ... becase we like what we did..

for example .. i like over speeding ... but this is dangrous ... and the fact is ...i wouldn't want people to drive as fast as i do .. because i know how dangrouse this is..

when i break the law .. that dosen't really mean that we want others to do it. sometimes you wish you are the only one who is breaking it.

i have been once to bahrain .. over that pridge you are talking about..

i have been to Qatar

i have been to Dubai

and i know some saudies ..

i know for sure that many of them are going to bars night clubs and to coffee shops (SheeShah) hunting girls ...or drinking or what so ever..

but you don't know how the people of saudia arabia live and what beliefs they have ...they are not all united as you think and they are not all following the same source of information when it comes to islam ... in the west you have shee'ah ..and the east you have soofeyyah ... and in the south you have ismaleelyah ... and all over soudia arabia you have religious people who think that violance is not good ..and other religios people who believe we should fight US and the west...

it is too complicated and not as general as you think it is.
Ah! That is actually an interesting observation....

In truth, the history of Islam has been one of division & conflict - much like the history of Medieval Europe.

Surely then, Mr Beard, there is an argument that says that sectarianism in Islam is a significant root of the problems of instability & violence in the Middle east?
Old May 15th 2008, 1:02 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

the prophet Mohammed told us that the judgment day will not come until islam gets into each house on earth.

so lets just wait and watch is islam going to expand the way our prophet promised or not.
should imagine it'll be a very very long wait then
Old May 15th 2008, 1:03 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

the prophet Mohammed told us that the judgment day will not come until islam gets into each house on earth.

so lets just wait and watch is islam going to expand the way our prophet promised or not.
why not you've been waiting 1500yrs so far, whats another millenium or two between gods
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by weescot
Well laddie, information is only as good as the credibility of its source. But I don't think anyone is interested, to be honest. The point is you can't make sweeping statements based on hear say and some anecdotal experience.

that's true...

the credibility of the source is important ... and this is the thing i was trying to tell those gentlmen all the time ..

any how

i wish people were as gentle, polite and rational as you were here.

lots of thanks to you.
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

then why would someone risk to become a muslim when he know that he will be killed if he changed his mind later on.

beside

as far as i know ......... only KSA would kill a man who changes his religion .. but in the rest of Islamic countries they will hardly care about it

so what is it with you guys ??
In the second statement you contradict what you said in the first statement. If its only in KSA that a converter would be executed, why should a Christian in the UK/USA or wherever be afraid of converting?
Incidentally, the main reason why Islam is growing so fast is that, with 3-4 wives each, you guys naturally produce more babies than other religions

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fairydust
either that or we all move into flats.
Old May 15th 2008, 1:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

then why would someone risk to become a muslim when he know that he will be killed if he changed his mind later on.

beside

as far as i know ......... only KSA would kill a man who changes his religion .. but in the rest of Islamic countries they will hardly care about it

so what is it with you guys ??
Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Yemen, Iran, Sudan, Afghanistan and Mauritania all execute apostates
Old May 15th 2008, 1:07 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Yemen, Iran, Sudan, Afghanistan and Mauritania all execute apostates
Really! I will definitely be boycotting Qatar in future.
Old May 15th 2008, 1:09 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Ah! That is actually an interesting observation....

In truth, the history of Islam has been one of division & conflict - much like the history of Medieval Europe.

Surely then, Mr Beard, there is an argument that says that sectarianism in Islam is a significant root of the problems of instability & violence in the Middle east?

well that is for sure... sectarin is there.

there are some problems between them .. but you can say that all of those groups team againest one group which is what they call (wahhaabeyah.. or Salafeyah .. . but not the salafeyah jehaadeyah)
Old May 15th 2008, 1:10 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Fairydust

it may take a long time.

but you will see it expanding during the next comming years

people will find the connection with God by becoming Good Muslims
Old May 15th 2008, 1:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

there are some problems between them .. but you can say that all of those groups team againest one group which is what they call (wahhaabeyah.. or Salafeyah .. . but not the salafeyah jehaadeyah)
And the families in the UAE are mainly wahhaabeyah also?

There are a few shia families here as well, right - Hashemis?
Old May 15th 2008, 1:11 am
Banned

Originally Posted by shiva
why not you've been waiting 1500yrs so far, whats another millenium or two between gods
i believe in my prophet and i believe in God.

it will happen ... but everything is happening at the right time for a reason.
Old May 15th 2008, 1:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: The city of many visions - and fast performance cars
weescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond repute

there are some problems between them ..
"some" problems. Lets not open that can of worms...
Old May 15th 2008, 1:13 am
Banned

Originally Posted by lionheart
In the second statement you contradict what you said in the first statement. If its only in KSA that a converter would be executed, why should a Christian in the UK/USA or wherever be afraid of converting?
Incidentally, the main reason why Islam is growing so fast is that, with 3-4 wives each, you guys naturally produce more babies than other religions

ok in the socity where i live .. men get married to one lady only .. it is unlikly for a man to get married to more than one ...

we are saying a man is allowed to get married to 3/4 .. but it is not really happening.
Old May 15th 2008, 1:17 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Inselaffen

there are about 50 countries .. you just selected 6...

still a low number

beside.. why would the american or european be afraid .. he can become a muslim then change and his government wont touch him ! or care about his old or new religion

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.