Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

What is it with BE (and Dubai) and Cats

What is it with BE (and Dubai) and Cats

Old Apr 15th 2009, 11:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of
Default What is it with BE (and Dubai) and Cats

Just been thinking what is it with all these cats in Dubai, must know of loads of people who have adopted strays and the like here...

Plus peoples names on BE - BC, Meow, Lionheart (tenous!), Tiger757(and again), funny feline, Ms nosey (on avatar), demented kitten, and others...
Old Apr 15th 2009, 11:23 am
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: What is it with BE (and Dubai) and Cats

Some of them where homeless and now they are not.
Old Apr 15th 2009, 11:25 am

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Sky Blue
Just been thinking what is it with all these cats in Dubai, must know of loads of people who have adopted strays and the like here...

Plus peoples names on BE - BC, Meow, Lionheart (tenous!), Tiger757(and again), funny feline, Ms nosey (on avatar), demented kitten, and others...
actually, i saw my first stray dog in the magic kingdom after 3 months... cats bloody everywhere but hardly any dogs...
Old Apr 15th 2009, 11:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by still.unsure
actually, i saw my first stray dog in the magic kingdom after 3 months... cats bloody everywhere but hardly any dogs...
Yeah not so many dogs here in Dubai certainly not strays though, which is a relief as they all pack together and act mental like after dark in my experience...

What's your Avatar s.u? Is it a gopher? Looks a bit like that one from the Levi advert a few years back who brought out a techno tune! Cant remember the name tho....
Old Apr 15th 2009, 11:51 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I first joined as Geordie Armani but was banned so came back as my beloved cat, Blue Cat
Old Apr 15th 2009, 11:51 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seraphnina
Some of them where homeless and now they are not.
Now they live on BE.

Oh, sorry, you were talking about the cats!
Old Apr 15th 2009, 11:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I first joined as Geordie Armani but was banned so came back as my beloved cat, Blue Cat
Why were you banned?
Old Apr 15th 2009, 11:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Roadking
Now they live on BE.

Oh, sorry, you were talking about the cats!
Why dotn you change your name to Roadkill? Fits into the theme better...
Old Apr 15th 2009, 12:00 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Why were you banned?
long story, I can't find a member by the name of Ms Nosey? she used to post on EJ though
Old Apr 15th 2009, 12:12 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah not so many dogs here in Dubai certainly not strays though, which is a relief as they all pack together and act mental like after dark in my experience...

What's your Avatar s.u? Is it a gopher? Looks a bit like that one from the Levi advert a few years back who brought out a techno tune! Cant remember the name tho....
You should get down to Barasti a bit more on a Thurs / Fri....place is packed with 'em
Old Apr 15th 2009, 12:12 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Why were you banned?
if it wasnt for being a Toon fan, I want to know why not !!
Old Apr 15th 2009, 12:13 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by BangleMan
if it wasnt for being a Toon fan, I want to know why not !!
Old Apr 15th 2009, 12:20 pm

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

it's flat eric and yes, from that ad. (can't remember the name of the song either, i'll have to dig around for that one.)
Old Apr 15th 2009, 12:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BangleMan
You should get down to Barasti a bit more on a Thurs / Fri....place is packed with 'em
Nice one BM!!!!
Old Apr 15th 2009, 12:59 pm
Just Joined

Ms. Nosey is just really niceMs. Nosey is just really niceMs. Nosey is just really niceMs. Nosey is just really niceMs. Nosey is just really niceMs. Nosey is just really niceMs. Nosey is just really niceMs. Nosey is just really nice

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
long story, I can't find a member by the name of Ms Nosey? she used to post on EJ though
Joehoe!! I'm here!! sorry bit of topic: Can't have cats in real life so that's why my Avatar is one

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.