What do you miss?

Old Aug 4th 2009, 7:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Timmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to all
Default Re: What do you miss?

Originally Posted by edinburger
Ohhh yeah, lots of butter on the bread!
Was in Southall in Feb and thought it was pretty dead also, strange! But some good curry there none the less, went to a place called "Brilliant Restaurant" last time I was there, really top curry!!!
Madhu's Brilliant!

Yes, just off the Broadway. Actually that part is livelier than the main part.
Old Aug 4th 2009, 7:19 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley
What do you all miss about London (so I can make the most of my last few weeks here)

Kittycat
xxx

shiva, ya losing it baby
lost it would more accurate, about a week till im out of here and i cant ****ing wait, i sooo need a break from the loony bin
Old Aug 4th 2009, 7:22 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Unless its Dundee
i own property there you caaaaaaant

but your right
Old Aug 4th 2009, 7:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
lost it would more accurate, about a week till im out of here and i cant ****ing wait, i sooo need a break from the loony bin
ha ha, have always said that you need to get out of here every 3 or 4 months to find some sanity.

you got an action packed schedule though hey, you will need another holiday to recover!
Old Aug 4th 2009, 7:27 am
Forum Regular

edinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by commander
i own property there you caaaaaaant

but your right
Can't beat a bit of Dundee bashing
Old Aug 4th 2009, 7:29 am
Forum Regular

edinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of lightedinburger is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes
I love Scotland, I've been to both Glasgow and Edinburgh, but Edinburgh is definitely my favourite (a cliche I know!). My brother lived in St Andrews for a few years, which is a lovely town. I also went travelling up the west coast of Scotland doing the Lochs, Oban and the Isles, talk about gorgeous lush green scenery. Lovely malt whiskies everywhere too!
Spot on! Especially this month, festival is my favourite time of year and it is the first year I've not been living there for 20 years But I wont miss the f'ing tourists that seem to think that all the roads are pavements!!!
Old Aug 4th 2009, 7:32 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley
ha ha, have always said that you need to get out of here every 3 or 4 months to find some sanity.

you got an action packed schedule though hey, you will need another holiday to recover!
aye, north east of scotland, west of ireland and south east engerland, will be knackered, that said cant think of a better way to cram in that much scenery in one trip lol
Old Aug 4th 2009, 7:36 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Spot on! Especially this month, festival is my favourite time of year and it is the first year I've not been living there for 20 years But I wont miss the f'ing tourists that seem to think that all the roads are pavements!!!
I was in Edinburgh 2 Saturdays ago and had coffee with friends in Princess St Gardens then went for Lunch in Browns in George St...superb

It is a lovely place, but i have lived in Glasgow and love the place also, its sooo different from Edinburgh!!
Old Aug 4th 2009, 7:37 am
banned

aye, north east of scotland, west of ireland and south east engerland, will be knackered, that said cant think of a better way to cram in that much scenery in one trip lol
by SE England you mean Norfolk?? ive never been over to that carrot crunching part of Englandshire
Old Aug 4th 2009, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

I was in Edinburgh 2 Saturdays ago and had coffee with friends in Princess St Gardens then went for Lunch in Browns in George St...superb

It is a lovely place, but i have lived in Glasgow and love the place also, its sooo different from Edinburgh!!
No what you mean, Glasgow has got more of city feel, Edinburgh feels more like a big town can be a bit clostrophobic. My OH is a Londoner and she prefers Glasgow because of that.

Last edited by edinburger; Aug 4th 2009 at 7:40 am. Reason: spelling
Old Aug 4th 2009, 7:40 am
banned

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes
I love Scotland, I've been to both Glasgow and Edinburgh, but Edinburgh is definitely my favourite (a cliche I know!). My brother lived in St Andrews for a few years, which is a lovely town. I also went travelling up the west coast of Scotland doing the Lochs, Oban and the Isles, talk about gorgeous lush green scenery. Lovely malt whiskies everywhere too!
Imagine how blessed i feel hailing from these parts..St Andrews is lovely. bloody expensive though!!

I assume you have been to Malaig? now thats a lovely place...

And if anyone posts on here that they have been to Camplbeltown and that its a lovely place then i will scream..(long story)
Old Aug 4th 2009, 7:47 am
**** it we'll do it live

by SE England you mean Norfolk?? ive never been over to that carrot crunching part of Englandshire
nah sussex, with the inlaws joy of joys,

to be fair its a bit like france.......lovely scenery but the place is full of wankers
Old Aug 4th 2009, 7:47 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Imagine how blessed i feel hailing from these parts..St Andrews is lovely. bloody expensive though!!

I assume you have been to Malaig? now thats a lovely place...

And if anyone posts on here that they have been to Camplbeltown and that its a lovely place then i will scream..(long story)
'Blessed' wouldnt be the word I would use !
Old Aug 4th 2009, 7:52 am
banned

lovely scenery but the place is full of wankers
like london but with scenery
Old Aug 4th 2009, 7:55 am
**** it we'll do it live

like london but with scenery
aye

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.