well...

Old Sep 27th 2009, 4:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: well...

Originally Posted by commander
Heh heh conf I have some seriously cool spandex on offer...you only have to ask.

And Admon, fellow iron brew pubic one--shut the **** up
I'm afraid if I wear spandex, I will turn you on...
Old Sep 27th 2009, 4:52 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

I see athletes donned in spandex daily, I doubt you offer any amazing alternative
Old Sep 27th 2009, 4:55 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
I'm afraid if I wear spandex, I will turn you on...
Haha...not with your 3" bazooka, as you mentioned in anther thread.
Old Sep 27th 2009, 5:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

I see athletes donned in spandex daily, I doubt you offer any amazing alternative
That's the best news I heard all day...
Old Sep 27th 2009, 5:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MacScot
Haha...not with your 3" bazooka, as you mentioned in anther thread.
It's ok...He's not into it...He's into athletes...
Old Sep 27th 2009, 6:24 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MacScot
...one might say bring back unusual characters, such as Beardman and BethPageBlack, but so many regulars wanted them banned.
Maybe you could do one of your scientific chart thingies-they always prompt some good banter. Lemme think....you could have a kinda table thing of posters likely to cause a fight in an an empty hoose!
Old Sep 27th 2009, 7:03 pm
Banned

Morocco Mole is an unknown quantity at this point

"...one might say bring back unusual characters, such as Beardman and BethPageBlack, but so many regulars wanted them banned."-- Mac Scott 9/27/2009

I'm here! Here I am! BPB! Firstly I want to say that i'm in a little cabin on the Minnesota/Canadian border with my wife and my sister in-law. I'm watching football (real football) and my little wife and her sister are in town shopping for little souvenirs and probably some authentic, homemade by real indians, indian clothes. I caught 16 Walleye early this morning, cleaned them and I'm gonna deep fat fry them in pure peanut oil in a few hours during the Chicago Bear game....It's the best pure white fish in the world- You people probably have never heard of it or had it, and you can't get it there. When Cod dreams, it dreams it could taste like Walleye, i'll post pictures later if I have time. Secondly the board sucks for a few basic reasons. You don't coddle your Super Stars. Banning me is a lot like how they kicked Albert Einstein out of high school for being dumb. You should pay me to post here, instead you promptly ban me..? There are a few other stars here, Mata Hari, MM, and Eva to name a few that you people treat just like they are everybody else- when they clearly aren't just like everybody else. They are interesting, and unlike a lot of posters here like Confucius they can be serious once and awhile..Many of you just try to out witty/clever remark each other all day. Who wants to be around someone who is just one biting witty remark after another? It's like watching a bad, joke a minute sitcom..It's not real. Here's a lesson that some you people should have learned when you were teenagers: It's not necessary to be funny or smart all the time to have people like you. Thirdly- You don't like anyone who's different. It doesn't bother me, but it might bother weaker people who need to fit in. You're a likable enough group but some of you need to work on some of your social skills if you want more and better posters..Fourthly- There are too many people from the U.K here, and somehow you got to thinking you are all part of the master race or something? Hey,FYI-That's not the way the rest of the world see's you. Fifthly- I think you all know why I'm here, and I got that under control- not another word about it so appeal to the mods not to ban me and I might find some time to make a post once and awhile. If I get banned just one more time I swear on my kids lives I'll never come back.

Last chance guys. It's real pain in the ass to create a new email address, and reregister everytime I want to post something..I'm not doing it again.

Last edited by Morocco Mole; Sep 27th 2009 at 7:19 pm.
Old Sep 27th 2009, 8:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Morocco Mole
"...one might say bring back unusual characters, such as Beardman and BethPageBlack, but so many regulars wanted them banned."-- Mac Scott 9/27/2009

I'm here! Here I am! BPB! Firstly I want to say that i'm in a little cabin on the Minnesota/Canadian border with my wife and my sister in-law. I'm watching football (real football) and my little wife and her sister are in town shopping for little souvenirs and probably some authentic, homemade by real indians, indian clothes. I caught 16 Walleye early this morning, cleaned them and I'm gonna deep fat fry them in pure peanut oil in a few hours during the Chicago Bear game....It's the best pure white fish in the world- You people probably have never heard of it or had it, and you can't get it there. When Cod dreams, it dreams it could taste like Walleye, i'll post pictures later if I have time. Secondly the board sucks for a few basic reasons. You don't coddle your Super Stars. Banning me is a lot like how they kicked Albert Einstein out of high school for being dumb. You should pay me to post here, instead you promptly ban me..? There are a few other stars here, Mata Hari, MM, and Eva to name a few that you people treat just like they are everybody else- when they clearly aren't just like everybody else. They are interesting, and unlike a lot of posters here like Confucius they can be serious once and awhile..Many of you just try to out witty/clever remark each other all day. Who wants to be around someone who is just one biting witty remark after another? It's like watching a bad, joke a minute sitcom..It's not real. Here's a lesson that some you people should have learned when you were teenagers: It's not necessary to be funny or smart all the time to have people like you. Thirdly- You don't like anyone who's different. It doesn't bother me, but it might bother weaker people who need to fit in. You're a likable enough group but some of you need to work on some of your social skills if you want more and better posters..Fourthly- There are too many people from the U.K here, and somehow you got to thinking you are all part of the master race or something? Hey,FYI-That's not the way the rest of the world see's you. Fifthly- I think you all know why I'm here, and I got that under control- not another word about it so appeal to the mods not to ban me and I might find some time to make a post once and awhile. If I get banned just one more time I swear on my kids lives I'll never come back.

Last chance guys. It's real pain in the ass to create a new email address, and reregister everytime I want to post something..I'm not doing it again.
Nice speech.
Old Sep 27th 2009, 8:36 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
oh...just had a Belgian waffle...but normally more of a salty type person...
but wtf are those Twiglets all about...burned rubber with a twist...
twiglets are indeed shite, I love custard creams.

Oh and everyone, there's nothing as shit as people saying how shit the forum is and it's dead - do something about it or close your account and fûck off.

Very simple - don't whinge and whine like a twat, make a decision and stick with it.
Old Sep 27th 2009, 9:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Timmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to all

aye, its a bit quiet...nae cliques.

guess everyone got bored of flirting...

I think it's more a case of people know all about Dubai now and no one needs advice. The expats wimens forum is still pretty busy.
Old Sep 28th 2009, 3:49 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
at least the old argument about BE ME being too cliquey with a bunch of regulars posting all the time and therefore other people don't want or dare to post is now out of the way...
its cos there are some really boring ****ers on here now thats why i eased off the pedal with regards posting.....and seldom go on the site

Not enough banal topics anymore, or fun threads.....i can understand people asking the odd question about Dubai, way of life etc, but always thought the more 'serious' threads should be opened in the main Middle East section, and the SandPit was for fun, stupid threads which gave you a few laughs, and general wierdness.....oh well, maybe i was wrong, but also maybe thats why it is so quiet and boring nowadays....
Old Sep 28th 2009, 4:00 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
its cos there are some really boring ****ers on here now thats why i eased off the pedal with regards posting.....and seldom go on the site

Not enough banal topics anymore, or fun threads.....i can understand people asking the odd question about Dubai, way of life etc, but always thought the more 'serious' threads should be opened in the main Middle East section, and the SandPit was for fun, stupid threads which gave you a few laughs, and general wierdness.....oh well, maybe i was wrong, but also maybe thats why it is so quiet and boring nowadays....
agree totally...
Old Sep 28th 2009, 4:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

it's coz Spuggsy's been everywhere and done everything now - he's got nowt else left to ask
Old Sep 28th 2009, 4:34 am
banned

Originally Posted by Sandboy
it's coz Spuggsy's been everywhere and done everything now - he's got nowt else left to ask
aye, he will leave soon...honeymoon period is over!!
Old Sep 28th 2009, 4:36 am
banned

Originally Posted by Morocco Mole

It is British Expats, and yes we are the master race..hop onboard or **** off you waffling twat

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.