well...

Old Sep 27th 2009, 12:44 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default well...

at least the old argument about BE ME being too cliquey with a bunch of regulars posting all the time and therefore other people don't want or dare to post is now out of the way...
Old Sep 27th 2009, 12:49 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: well...

Originally Posted by MataHari
at least the old argument about BE ME being too cliquey with a bunch of regulars posting all the time and therefore other people don't want or dare to post is now out of the way...
aye this place has died a bit of a death recently.

Matahari pray tell, what's your favourite biscuit my pet lamb?
Old Sep 27th 2009, 12:52 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
aye this place has died a bit of a death recently.

Matahari pray tell, what's your favourite biscuit my pet lamb?
oh...just had a Belgian waffle...but normally more of a salty type person...
but wtf are those Twiglets all about...burned rubber with a twist...
Old Sep 27th 2009, 12:54 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

aye, its a bit quiet...nae cliques.

guess everyone got bored of flirting...
Old Sep 27th 2009, 12:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

the forum is pretty much done. Just spam and stupid questions from people that can't be arsed to do even basic research on the UAE (forgive the saudi people that have some valid questions).

Chocolate covered biscuits or Jaffa Cakes.

Is a Jaffa Cake a biscuit.. fak me the forum has done its bowloks..
Old Sep 27th 2009, 1:00 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by commander
aye, its a bit quiet...nae cliques.

guess everyone got bored of flirting...
maybe...but at least the flirting as you call it (and to which I don't agree for the most part) made for a more livelier forum with a bit of spunk...
Old Sep 27th 2009, 1:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

maybe...but at least the flirting as you call it (and to which I don't agree for the most part) made for a more livelier forum with a bit of spunk...
speaking of spunk, ever played 'soggy biscuit'?
Old Sep 27th 2009, 1:01 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by admon
aye an old Navy game that....
Old Sep 27th 2009, 1:02 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by admon
no...I hate it when there is stuff on the bottom of my cup...
Old Sep 27th 2009, 1:03 pm
banned

maybe...but at least the flirting as you call it (and to which I don't agree for the most part) made for a more cringeworthy forum with a bit of spunk...
ive corrected that for you
Old Sep 27th 2009, 1:06 pm
hmmmm...nice

ive corrected that for you
yeah...and the way it is now (fckingboringdeadboringdead) is much more fun...

the flirting thing is your obsession for some reason...no idea why...what is cringworthy is how BC kissed your ginger ass, but for some reason you seemed to love that...not sure why that was all cool and ok and all the other stuff upset you sooo much...oh well
Old Sep 27th 2009, 1:08 pm
banned

yeah...and the way it is now (fckingboringdeadboringdead) is much more fun...

the flirting thing is your obsession for some reason...no idea why...what is cringworthy is how BC kissed your ginger ass, but for some reason you seemed to love that...not sure why that was all cool and ok and all the other stuff upset you sooo much...oh well
isnt it great that we are talking about this forum in the past tense...we have ruined it...

and it hardly upset me, really come on...your not that important
Old Sep 27th 2009, 1:09 pm
hmmmm...nice

isnt it great that we are talking about this forum in the past tense...we have ruined it...
I am now giving it CPR...
Old Sep 27th 2009, 1:10 pm
banned

I am now giving it CPR...
hope you took your teeth out..
Old Sep 27th 2009, 1:11 pm
hmmmm...nice

and it hardly upset me, really come on...your not that important
oh...you added a bit
I don't remember saying I am important...I do remember you going on about the flirting time and time again...anyway, we'll never see eye to eye.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.