Weather in Dubai

Old Feb 26th 2012, 4:09 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Weather in Dubai

What a lovely day!

I love dirty, windy, shitty, cloudy weather. It's ****ing ace.

Reminds me of home when the weather is so rank that people are caught just staring out the window looking at trees getting bashed to shit.

Quality.

Enjoy it you bunch of miserable bastards.
Old Feb 26th 2012, 4:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Weather in Dubai

Originally Posted by Scamp
What a lovely day!

I love dirty, windy, shitty, cloudy weather. It's ****ing ace.

Reminds me of home when the weather is so rank that people are caught just staring out the window looking at trees getting bashed to shit.

Quality.

Enjoy it you bunch of miserable bastards.
You've not seen the rain yet mate. That's awesome.
Old Feb 26th 2012, 4:20 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Millhouse
You've not seen the rain yet mate. That's awesome.
You're right, once or twice it's sort of sprinkled but I'm yet (in nearly a year, believe it or not) seen a proper downpour.
Old Feb 26th 2012, 4:54 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
You're right, once or twice it's sort of sprinkled but I'm yet (in nearly a year, believe it or not) seen a proper downpour.
It rained heavily in December 2009
Old Feb 26th 2012, 5:04 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

we need a good downpour, haven't had to run around the house with towels yet this winter
Old Feb 26th 2012, 5:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
we need a good downpour, haven't had to run around the house with towels yet this winter
exactly. I'm getting bored watching the maid slowly hoover up dust. Watching her panic and run around with towels is much more entertaining - she likes a challenge.
Old Feb 26th 2012, 7:06 am
Account Closed

exactly. I'm getting bored watching the maid slowly hoover up dust. Watching her panic and run around with towels is much more entertaining - she likes a challenge.
At least yours is there permanently

I phoned and booked two slaves for yesterday, got a text 10 mins before they started saying that schedule had changed they will be there in 4 hours. Replied telling them to **** off.

Lucky really, with the sand that'll be on my balcony for today I don't want them scrubbing it just yet.
Old Feb 26th 2012, 9:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mentalist
It rained heavily in December 2009
That was a great downpour. Picked up the kids from school and the road was flooded mid-calf deep. Was fantastic, we got to be true Aussies and take off our shoes, roll up our jeans and run around with bare feet!!!!!
Old Feb 26th 2012, 10:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Kim67
That was a great downpour. Picked up the kids from school and the road was flooded mid-calf deep. Was fantastic, we got to be true Aussies and take off our shoes, roll up our jeans and run around with bare feet!!!!!
I got rained in at work. I was in AD at the time and the whole city filled up like a bath. The water outside my building must have been 3ft deep and up to the podium. I couldn't get to the car...
Old Feb 26th 2012, 10:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

I got rained in at work. I was in AD at the time and the whole city filled up like a bath. The water outside my building must have been 3ft deep and up to the podium. I couldn't get to the car...
I had my brother and sister-in-law over from Australia and I drove them down to AD for the day and the motorway flooded, but I think that was in January 2010. There were a couple of pretty heavy rains that winter. My kids saw rain about four times during the two and a bit years were lived in Dubai. Then we took them to Thailand on the way home and it didn't stop raining and flooded as we left and we arrived home in Queensland to torrential rain and flooding - they didn't know what had hit them.
Old Feb 27th 2012, 10:51 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

We need a good downpour if only to replenish our groundwater.
Old Feb 28th 2012, 1:43 pm
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

No rain on the east coast....
Old Mar 5th 2012, 3:36 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody freezing this morning out there, cold for the time of year
Old Mar 5th 2012, 4:24 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Bloody freezing this morning out there, cold for the time of year
It's mad to think that you / I can say it's nippy this morning when it's c15 degrees.

My old dear went out shopping yesterday and it was snowing. Didn't seem that fussed that it was -1.