A Warning To Mothers

Old Dec 12th 2011, 9:43 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Warning To Mothers

Originally Posted by mentalist
Mental, deported for that??
Old Dec 12th 2011, 3:20 pm
Perky but sarky

lullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
I'm not saying it's alright or that this isn't a terrible situation, but why is this front page news? Stuff like this happens all the time, to both the mother AND the father.

Both sets of parents regularly use whatever they can to **** eachother over when it comes to getting / seeing the kids.

Who sold the story btw?
Actually the whole case is much more complicated than this article suggests. I know this woman and she has remained rather reticent about certain events. She's not singing like a canary, put it that way. And she could. Plus she didn't "sell the story" - she wanted media attention to get certain ministers in the UK to help. Unwanted media attention helps in the UK, especially with government bodies and companies. Here it damages. She was approached by newspapers
here and kept schtum. Why? Because she wants her daughter back. She would have got lawful custody -then bang, the working accusation was used against her. Can you imagine the anguish she felt when she was told she was being deported? She feels totally helpless. It's a hellish situation. Not black and White. Not "she started it" etc. I could go on and on but i wont. And there will be people on this board who know the story too.

Plus Scamp, THIS wouldn't have happened in the UK because the father is
using the laws in Dubai to ensure the mother can't get custody and cant physically be here to fight to see her daughter. When do laws in the UK force the other parent to leave the country? If he hadn't got her on the working thing it could have been something else. What kind of person reports their other half, albeit estranged, for working without their permission? Knowing that the punishment would be jail then deportation? Think about it.

And I'm the product of a broken home too, actually. So I do know what I'm talking about, albeit every story is a different one. I grew up with a violent
step dad who loved his own kids way more than me and a totally absent blood father. Still working out how to deal with that... Which is why I'd try my damnedest not to go down that route.
Old Dec 13th 2011, 3:51 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by lullabelle
Actually the whole case is much more complicated than this article suggests. I know this woman and she has remained rather reticent about certain events. She's not singing like a canary, put it that way. And she could. Plus she didn't "sell the story" - she wanted media attention to get certain ministers in the UK to help. Unwanted media attention helps in the UK, especially with government bodies and companies. Here it damages. She was approached by newspapers
here and kept schtum. Why? Because she wants her daughter back. She would have got lawful custody -then bang, the working accusation was used against her. Can you imagine the anguish she felt when she was told she was being deported? She feels totally helpless. It's a hellish situation. Not black and White. Not "she started it" etc. I could go on and on but i wont. And there will be people on this board who know the story too.

Plus Scamp, THIS wouldn't have happened in the UK because the father is
using the laws in Dubai to ensure the mother can't get custody and cant physically be here to fight to see her daughter. When do laws in the UK force the other parent to leave the country? If he hadn't got her on the working thing it could have been something else. What kind of person reports their other half, albeit estranged, for working without their permission? Knowing that the punishment would be jail then deportation? Think about it.

And I'm the product of a broken home too, actually. So I do know what I'm talking about, albeit every story is a different one. I grew up with a violent
step dad who loved his own kids way more than me and a totally absent blood father. Still working out how to deal with that... Which is why I'd try my damnedest not to go down that route.
Parents around the world use their kids and whatever tools around to get back at each other if a separation or divorce is messy. That's what I'm saying and that's exactly what this is.

As with all of these situations I don't believe that one person is whiter than white and the other is the sole aggravator of the situation.

I hope she gets it resolved though, because every kid should get to see their Mum AND Dad.
Old Dec 13th 2011, 4:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Millsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
I hope she gets it resolved though, because every kid should get to see their Mum AND Dad.
Except Fred and Rose West's kids.
Old Dec 13th 2011, 6:08 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Millsyisland
Except Fred and Rose West's kids.
Wow.
Old Dec 15th 2011, 5:11 am