a virgin till today

Old Mar 7th 2008, 7:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: a virgin till today

Originally Posted by sinderelle
Are you sleepy today Con?

'they won't insure my car next year fully comp' a lil bit of advice/warning the lass gave me Jan this year (when I insured it fully comp) about next years insurance

Not at all...Said earlier to try one of the local Insurance Companies...RSA are not local...
Old Mar 7th 2008, 7:35 pm
what 2 do 2 get 4 stars?

Location: Originally Cornwall, 12 years in the Middle East, NSW now
sinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of light

we going round in circles here LOL

Thanks for the tip for local insurers but

1. i was able to insure the car fully comp in January as she's not 5 til sept
2. selling car soon hopefully so no need to check out local insurers for next
year's insurance
Old Mar 7th 2008, 7:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

we going round in circles here LOL

Thanks for the tip for local insurers but

1. i was able to insure the car fully comp in January as she's not 5 til sept
2. selling car soon hopefully so no need to check out local insurers for next
year's insurance
If it's already insured,then why are you giving me a hard time for???
I already started spreading the word to my brokers...
Old Mar 7th 2008, 7:44 pm
what 2 do 2 get 4 stars?

sinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of lightsinderelle is a glorious beacon of light

Don't shout at me I'm not giving you a hard time

I'm just getting more confucius by the min

I just started off agreeing with Inselaffen, cause I'm helpful see
Old Mar 7th 2008, 7:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Don't shout at me I'm not giving you a hard time

I'm just getting more confucius by the min

I just started off agreeing with Inselaffen, cause I'm helpful see
I'm not shoutin',I'm tellin'...
Old Mar 7th 2008, 7:49 pm
what 2 do 2 get 4 stars?

Originally Posted by Confucius
I'm not shoutin',I'm tellin'...

just kiddin