Drunk as a skunk

Old Mar 6th 2008, 8:47 am
Forum Regular

Quickyj has a brilliant futureQuickyj has a brilliant futureQuickyj has a brilliant futureQuickyj has a brilliant futureQuickyj has a brilliant futureQuickyj has a brilliant future
Default Drunk as a skunk

Just wanted to let everyone know, i am at work and feel horrible, drunk as a skunk last night, got home at 5:30, got up at 7:30 and have a meeting with microsoft at 2pm, question is, can i make it?

PLace your bets now.......you decide.......
Old Mar 6th 2008, 8:58 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Drunk as a skunk

Originally Posted by Quickyj
Just wanted to let everyone know, i am at work and feel horrible, drunk as a skunk last night, got home at 5:30, got up at 7:30 and have a meeting with microsoft at 2pm, question is, can i make it?

PLace your bets now.......you decide.......
if you are looking for sympathy...you can so forget about it....a man at night, a man in the morning...
Old Mar 6th 2008, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

Quickyj has a brilliant futureQuickyj has a brilliant futureQuickyj has a brilliant futureQuickyj has a brilliant futureQuickyj has a brilliant futureQuickyj has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MataHari
if you are looking for sympathy...you can so forget about it....a man at night, a man in the morning...
i like that, good response....

however you didn't place a bet or make my decision.....
Old Mar 6th 2008, 9:01 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

i like that, good response....

however you didn't place a bet or make my decision.....
just do your job...that's how you got to pay for the drinks isn't it..
Old Mar 6th 2008, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

just do your job...that's how you got to pay for the drinks isn't it..
young lady, you are correct, secretly hoping i can get away with not going. Not sure they would be that impressed though. i just know the meeting will go on all afternoon, with further drinks this afternoon, and evening.....and for the first time ever i am really feeling it.........normally a few nights on the trot is not a problem....i think times, they are a changing.
Old Mar 6th 2008, 9:19 am
hmmmm...nice

young lady, you are correct, secretly hoping i can get away with not going. Not sure they would be that impressed though. i just know the meeting will go on all afternoon, with further drinks this afternoon, and evening.....and for the first time ever i am really feeling it.........normally a few nights on the trot is not a problem....i think times, they are a changing.
I love being called young lady...
Old Mar 6th 2008, 9:20 am
Forum Regular

I love being called young lady...
i like being called young man....reciprocate please...
Old Mar 6th 2008, 9:21 am
hmmmm...nice

i like being called young man....reciprocate please...
I prefer toyboy....
Old Mar 6th 2008, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

I prefer toyboy....
im 24, so toyboy is probably appropriate.....i have been known to go after the older woman...in fact it's generally my lovelife history...you'll be glad to know...food and ibruprofen have arrived to clear my head...
Old Mar 6th 2008, 9:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

{Another lamb crawls to the altar of the Amazonian.... Lo' ha' mercy}
Old Mar 6th 2008, 9:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

im 24, so toyboy is probably appropriate.....i have been known to go after the older woman...in fact it's generally my lovelife history...you'll be glad to know...food and ibruprofen have arrived to clear my head...
You're 24????

Mata Hari's hairstyle is older than that..........!!!
Old Mar 6th 2008, 10:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
You're 24????

at least she has got hair...
Old Mar 6th 2008, 10:35 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by The Dean
You're 24????

sounds like we are getting personal, by the way the food hasnt helped,,,,,time to bring in the big guns....Pro Plus.......
Old Mar 6th 2008, 10:40 am
Forum Regular

madmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud ofmadmidwife has much to be proud of

Best cure for hangover is more alcohol so go to meeting and have another drink
Old Mar 6th 2008, 10:42 am
BE Forum Addict

jvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond repute

very responsible start to a blooming career.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.