Vapist moving to KSA

Old Aug 5th 2021, 9:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paracletus will become famous soon enoughParacletus will become famous soon enough
Default Vapist moving to KSA

So I'm a little confused and I hope someone can shed some light on this. Moving to KSA, I vape, reformed smoker and I'd hate to fall back on bad habits. Planning on bringing a mod and some replacements plus spare bits and juice. I found an old thread that suggested to just say shisha and laugh hysterically to be waved through customs.

The internet is not very helpful on a clear answer either. Is it possible to bring them in without trouble? Some sources suggested there are vape shops, others suggest they are purely Instagram clandestine ops. I do know they weren't legal last time I was out in the region, but that's a long time ago
Old Aug 9th 2021, 6:51 am
Just Joined

aali1987 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Vapist moving to KSA

Hi; I vape too and live in Riyadh. There are no 'open' vape shops, only the instagram stuff that you've mentioned (pretty good tbh I get my orders same day). I have a pod vape and I have traveled through the airports here with it in my hand and never had an issue. I am not sure about the big mod vapes although I know a fair few people who have them here as well so I assume also not much of an issue in the airports
Old Aug 12th 2021, 10:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Paracletus will become famous soon enoughParacletus will become famous soon enough

Thanks. That's useful. I'll be in the middle of nowhere so will need to bring supplies to last for awhile. I did find some info on the atomisers being problematic, but I guess it could be separated out in the luggage to make no sense.
Old Aug 15th 2021, 6:46 am
BE Forum Addict

csdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond repute

I initially read this title as "Papist moving to KSA" and thought "oh-oh, there could be trouble ahead".