Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Vaccine rollout in Qatar

Vaccine rollout in Qatar

Old Apr 15th 2021, 1:19 pm
Forum Regular

psychopomp1 will become famous soon enough
Default Vaccine rollout in Qatar

Had my jab at the QP clinic on C Ring road last week. Was given a choice of Pfizer or Moderna jab at the clinic, opted for Pfizer purely because I can have the second Pfizer jab after 3 weeks rather than the 4 weeks for Moderna. I’m thinking of getting the second jab by drive through at Lusail (no appointment needed for second jabs), does anyone know if there’s long queues at the drive through? Not too keen returning to the QP clinic as parking is a nightmare around that area. Actual experience at the clinic was great, the whole shebang took around 15 mins, no queues at all. Only side effect I felt was mild nausea which disappeared a few hours later.
cheers

Last edited by psychopomp1; Apr 15th 2021 at 1:46 pm.
Old Apr 17th 2021, 7:52 am
fth
Forum Regular

fth is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Vaccine rollout in Qatar

Went at about 3pm and a similar time to take the family helper for her jab. It was very quiet at Lusail drive thru
Old Apr 18th 2021, 12:53 pm
Forum Regular

fezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of light

Most people i know have been processed in 30-60 minutes. Shouldn't be an issue. I'd certainly recommend one of the drive throughs though as your risk of picking up Covid-19 in the queue is much reduced. Al Wakra is the other drive through, in the Al Janoub stadium car park.
Old Apr 18th 2021, 2:36 pm
Forum Regular

psychopomp1 will become famous soon enough

Thanks guys, Lusail drive thru it is
Old Apr 19th 2021, 6:46 am
Forum Regular

fezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of lightfezzer is a glorious beacon of light

Cycled past Lusail drive-through yesterday around 5pm. It was completely empty.