Vaccine rollout in KSA

Old Jul 8th 2021, 7:28 am
Just Joined

35Stuart35 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Vaccine rollout in KSA

Originally Posted by HiHo
The app does not allow you to upload a vaccination from outside the kingdom. You need to upload a PDF copy along with a PDF of your passport to the following link. I had one shot and went back GB for the second. If you have had a shot outside the uk you also need to email the proof (screen shot of the app) to you GP. good luck
https://eservices.moh.gov.sa/coronavaccineregistration
I have only had one shot and it was done here in the KSA. It has not been updated on the Tawalkanna app. I have been back to the vaccination center but they cannot manually update my status.
Old Jul 9th 2021, 5:03 am
Just Joined

35Stuart35 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
I'm in the 40+ age group. Had my second shot last night.
Was your second shot the same brand as the first?
Old Jul 10th 2021, 2:06 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 35Stuart35
Was your second shot the same brand as the first?
No. First was AZ, and second Pfizer.
Old Jul 28th 2021, 5:50 am
BE Enthusiast

HiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond repute

I had my first shot of AZ in Saudi back in March. I went to the UK to get my second because the Saudis cancelled my appointment. The NHS is now telling me I need to book a booster in September. The booster will be Pfizer or Moderna.
Old Jul 28th 2021, 2:05 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HiHo
I had my first shot of AZ in Saudi back in March. I went to the UK to get my second because the Saudis cancelled my appointment. The NHS is now telling me I need to book a booster in September. The booster will be Pfizer or Moderna.
So that will be your 3rd?
I only ask because I'm on a similar timescale to you. Had my second quite a long way apart from the first, over 4 months.
I'm also due in the UK in September, so I'm wondering if it's worth getting another while I'm there.
Old Jul 29th 2021, 11:14 am
Forum Regular

Trailing_Hubby will become famous soon enough

I hadn’t even had a first jab here so caved and went to New York for a Johnson and Johnson just to get it done.

I see they are reducing to 10 days the gap you have to wait to get a vaccine after “recovering”.