Compounds in Riyadh

Old Aug 8th 2021, 8:32 am
Just Joined

TWebb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Compounds in Riyadh

Good day,

We are looking for a compound in Riyadh for a family of 4 with young tween/teens and a dog. I found a thread from 2016 and was hoping to get some more recent information.

My husband has taken a look at a couple of compounds and have found them to be very quiet - which would not suit my children.

Please could you share updated costs and names for a 2 or 3 bedroom villa in a vibrant dog friendly compound.

We are not really looking at spending more than 150k, so we do understand that we will need to compromise although if something is amazing we might be prepared to spend a little more.

Thank you!
Old Aug 8th 2021, 3:26 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Compounds in Riyadh

Not sure about exact prices, and I was never particularly fond of the look of them but Ranco and Seder Village both had excellent social scenes. They were both at the cheaper end of the scale too. Najd used to have loads of children and a good pub but it's probably out of your price range.

I'm out of touch though and I've heard things are cheaper these days. But even so, 150k isn't, or didn't use to be a lot anyway, when it comes to compounds.
Old Aug 8th 2021, 4:13 pm
Just Joined

TWebb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Compounds in Riyadh

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
Not sure about exact prices, and I was never particularly fond of the look of them but Ranco and Seder Village both had excellent social scenes. They were both at the cheaper end of the scale too. Najd used to have loads of children and a good pub but it's probably out of your price range.

I'm out of touch though and I've heard things are cheaper these days. But even so, 150k isn't, or didn't use to be a lot anyway, when it comes to compounds.

Thank you for your advice - Ranco seems too far away from my husband's office, but we will take a look at Najd and Seder.