Utorrent Problems

Old Dec 21st 2008, 5:14 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Utorrent Problems

Originally Posted by Spugsy
you got showtime? the cookery channel has changed to 'bbc lifestyle' and still loads of good cooking stuff, I ****in' love the hairy bikers (!), and there's loads of nigella on there, taped the christmas special the other day.
Hairy Bikers rock, man. Even though their bikes are shit.
Old Dec 21st 2008, 5:20 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking
Hairy Bikers rock, man. Even though their bikes are shit.
I proper love them, they switched on the christmas decorations in the Toon this year, heh.

And man alive do they do some fantastic food.
Old Dec 21st 2008, 5:23 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

I proper love them, they switched on the christmas decorations in the Toon this year, heh.

And man alive do they do some fantastic food.
Reminds me of a couple of bikers I knew in the XX, sorry, a few years ago. They do live the life. Their trip to the Isle Of Man had me howling - those monkey bikes, and the food the cook ain't bad either.
Old Dec 21st 2008, 7:41 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by typical
Probably the station in Alexandria (from where the broken lines leave) is filtering out outgoing bittorrent packets.

No point in filtering out incoming ones - they've already been through the pipe...

And their filtering won't be able to identify torrent traffic that's encrypted inside a VPN tunnel.
OK thanks for answering makes sense then I suppose!
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 8:07 am
Once a blue Always a blue

Tiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Anybody else having problems with utorrent - I saw that MM has posted a similar thing in "The Lab" and wonder is it a blocking problem???
You need to open a port to accelarate your download.
I will create one manual on this later this evening.
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 8:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiger989
please can you make it blonde-proof...

MM, xx
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 8:15 am

Tiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
please can you make it blonde-proof...

MM, xx
Don't worry about that, thats why I said it will be done in the evening.
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 8:17 am

Don't worry about that, thats why I said it will be done in the evening.
I will be doing one for Bittorent and Utorrent
If you use any other torrent client pm and I will take it in account
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 8:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

bitlord please...thank you!

MM, xx
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 8:22 am
Not an evil hypnotist

typical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.portforward.com/ has great step-by-step guides for this...
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 9:14 am

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

just to really confuse matters... i use www.freedownloadmanager.org (much, MUCH faster than uTorrent!) for torrents and they were working fine as of this AM from the magic kingdom. was getting about 26kb/s for film.

my 2p (or is it 2h?)
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 10:22 am

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
bitlord please...thank you!

MM, xx
I wouldn't recommend using bitlord

but anyways follow these steps: http://portforward.com/english/route...10/BitLord.htm
For the portforwarding please choose your correct modem from this list: http://www.portforward.com/english/r...outerindex.htm

if you have any probles or clarifications I can simplify it for you, but the instructions are pretty much straight forward

Last edited by Tiger989; Dec 22nd 2008 at 10:26 am.
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 3:23 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

I use azeurus / vuse.
Old Dec 22nd 2008, 3:53 pm
Not an evil hypnotist

typical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond repute

I use azeurus / vuse.
As long as you get green smiley faces, all is well
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 2:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I wouldn't recommend using bitlord

but anyways follow these steps: http://portforward.com/english/route...10/BitLord.htm
For the portforwarding please choose your correct modem from this list: http://www.portforward.com/english/r...outerindex.htm

if you have any probles or clarifications I can simplify it for you, but the instructions are pretty much straight forward
i was using bittorrent, but was recommended bitlord and i've found it great until now...

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.