Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

USA!! USA!! USA !! President Debate Thread

USA!! USA!! USA !! President Debate Thread

Old Oct 11th 2016, 6:34 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: USA!! USA!! USA !! President Debate Thread

Originally Posted by mission
no way...Trump is just a front for Hilary to win.
Although I have to admit I have seen some of my American friends sway from Hilary to Trump...quote from one American muslim Pakistani friend (born and bred in Texas, now residing in Pakistan)
'The more I look at this with my brain on
, the more I begin to think this guy may actually be good for the US. Whatever his crazy is, at least he is concerned about domestic issues. Why is Hillary so worried about Syria and toppling Assad? What's that got to do with the 50 states and the people in it?'
That's one helluva juxtaposition.
Old Oct 11th 2016, 6:37 am
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

Make America Great Again!

Go Trump, kick the political correctness and lefty shite out the window, the populace has had enough.
Attached Thumbnails USA!! USA!! USA !! President Debate Thread-14600968_10211012204649828_2665055399695371029_n.jpg  
Old Oct 11th 2016, 9:56 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
That's one helluva juxtaposition.
BAHTA I had to look that word up lol....learned something new today
Old Oct 11th 2016, 4:09 pm
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
OK

Clinton is by far the least worst option. She at least seem semi rational and capable as a human being in authority.

Trump is a terrifying prospect. Hopefully he'd be strangled tighter than Obama was so none of his idiocy could shine through.

Finally, Obama was a good President. Not necessarily a 'great' but was restricted by the intricacies of the various houses and their control not being fully his for long periods (I think).
I'm really quite amused that you are a slim glimmer of reason in this zoo of a bored. I just come back for the LOLZ these days.
Old Oct 12th 2016, 4:37 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Autonomy
I'm really quite amused that you are a slim glimmer of reason in this zoo of a bored. I just come back for the LOLZ these days.
I'm not Auto, I'm really not. But if you think that then things have got bad.
Old Oct 16th 2016, 4:22 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Autonomy
I'm not Auto, I'm really not. But if you think that then things have got bad.
Hear, hear....

Decided lack of substance these days...
Old Oct 16th 2016, 5:02 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Hear, hear....

Decided lack of substance these days...
Another returning holier-than-thou poster. Wicked.... We've got two now!
Old Oct 17th 2016, 10:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

This election is beyond being a circus, it's funny in a sad way.

Trump is a misogynist groping racist prick and Hillary is a corrupt lying shill for despots, WallStreet and whoever else.The only good thing about Trump is his Free Trade stance, calling out the PC mantra on Islam and pissing off a lot of the establishment.

Now we hear that the State Department tried to get the FBI to declassify an email Hillary sent unsecured.

FBI documents: US State Dept official 'pressured' FBI to declassify Clinton email - AOL News

Soon after, one of the official's colleagues at the FBI received a call from Kennedy in which Kennedy "asked his assistance in altering the email's classification in exchange for a 'quid pro quo.'"
The FBI official said he also joined at least two discussions in which Kennedy "continued to pressure" the FBI about the email. The official said Kennedy appeared to be trying to protect Clinton by minimizing the appearance of classified government secrets in emails from the private server that Clinton used while she was secretary of state.
Old Oct 19th 2016, 5:38 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Another returning holier-than-thou poster. Wicked.... We've got two now!
I have to admit I have been surprised in the change in your input to the Bored, Scamp. I have oft considered the possibility that, whilst I was away doing my World Grand Tour of 2012 - 2015, someone has usurped your user name and is now utilising it for nefarious purposes...

The tone of your input has changed dramatically, for the worst, to those of the pre-2012 Scamp...

To misquote Baz Luhrmann, I believe you should have left Dubai before it made you hard...
Old Oct 19th 2016, 5:41 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
This election is beyond being a circus, it's funny in a sad way.

Trump is a misogynist groping racist prick and Hillary is a corrupt lying shill for despots, WallStreet and whoever else.The only good thing about Trump is his Free Trade stance, calling out the PC mantra on Islam and pissing off a lot of the establishment.

Now we hear that the State Department tried to get the FBI to declassify an email Hillary sent unsecured.

FBI documents: US State Dept official 'pressured' FBI to declassify Clinton email - AOL News
How the hell did you find that??? AOL???
Old Oct 19th 2016, 6:18 am
Account Closed

I have to admit I have been surprised in the change in your input to the Bored, Scamp. I have oft considered the possibility that, whilst I was away doing my World Grand Tour of 2012 - 2015, someone has usurped your user name and is now utilising it for nefarious purposes...

The tone of your input has changed dramatically, for the worst, to those of the pre-2012 Scamp...

To misquote Baz Luhrmann, I believe you should have left Dubai before it made you hard...
Well I'm sorry to hear you think I've gone down hill. I believe I've improved immeasurably as a person since living abroad.

What I don't like is being patronised. People returning to this forum and moaning that it's not what it used to be and that everyone is an idiot is a useful as Anne Frank's drum kit.

But still, it's your perogative. Things may well have gone downhill, I miss a lot of the old posters who helped me when I moved here. I roll my eyes at some of the stupid shit that people come out with too. But there are also lots of really good folk who help new people, chip in to conversations and meet up for a pint that don't deserve to be swept aside as lacking in substance or nefarious.

Iggle has dropped the average IQ significantly, I'll give you that.
Old Oct 19th 2016, 6:36 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Well I'm sorry to hear you think I've gone down hill. I believe I've improved immeasurably as a person since living abroad.

What I don't like is being patronised. People returning to this forum and moaning that it's not what it used to be and that everyone is an idiot is a useful as Anne Frank's drum kit.

But still, it's your perogative. Things may well have gone downhill, I miss a lot of the old posters who helped me when I moved here. I roll my eyes at some of the stupid shit that people come out with too. But there are also lots of really good folk who help new people, chip in to conversations and meet up for a pint that don't deserve to be swept aside as lacking in substance or nefarious.

Iggle has dropped the average IQ significantly, I'll give you that.
I didnt say downhill... Only that you appeared to have let yourself be dragged down towards the level of Iggle, Dumbo and that Manuel cockwomble...

Come, come, Scamp.. One has ones standards to uphold....
Old Oct 19th 2016, 7:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

How the hell did you find that??? AOL???
I just googled it after reading about it somewhere .

Reuters saying the same thing.
State Department official 'pressured' FBI to declassify Clinton email: FBI documents | Reuters
Old Oct 19th 2016, 7:11 am
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

TGFKAS The scottish guy at the end of the dodgy bar who just shouts......
Old Oct 19th 2016, 7:21 am
N/A

Dumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond reputeDumbo has a reputation beyond repute

I didnt say downhill... Only that you appeared to have let yourself be dragged down towards the level of Iggle, Dumbo and that Manuel cockwomble...

Come, come, Scamp.. One has ones standards to uphold....
he loves me, he loves me not, he loves me, he loves me not, he loves me!

Stop trolling. I haven't posted on this board for several months, mainly due to cockwombles like you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.