Urgent ideas needed...

Old Apr 25th 2011, 11:35 am
Forum Regular

nickinblackinoz will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Urgent ideas needed...

Originally Posted by Millhouse
a can of red bull followed by a big shit (not to be consumed).
.....i like it, get straight to the point......

Shower, can of coke (non diet) packet of original crisp , and gallons of water through the day.................. and some mouthwash then chewy........some under arm d , and body spray ,they wont notice a thing until you start talking .......good luck
Old Apr 25th 2011, 11:45 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by nickinblackinoz

Shower, can of coke (non diet) packet of original crisp , and gallons of water through the day.................. and some mouthwash then chewy........some under arm d , and body spray ,they wont notice a thing until you start talking .......good luck
unfortunately I sit opposite my boss who has known me as a mate for too many years and can see straight through me. Instantly knew I'd been on the lash.

Oh well. I'm nearly there.
Old Apr 25th 2011, 11:47 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by co durham boy
Have a few pints when you leave work fella , just think about having a hanogover and plodding around on site at 50 degrees for a few hours.....Don't be a man at night and a boy in the morning..!

What makes you bad makes you better..!
Jesus, pints after work? I'm an animal but not mental...although sod it, might be worth a bash....is there any football on tonight?

I think I'm getting better at being bad, which is definitely bad, not better.
Old Apr 25th 2011, 11:47 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
I meant the Irn Bru...!!!
Not drunk Irn Bru in years since I found out that it's not really made of Scottish girders like my Dad said.
Old Apr 25th 2011, 11:51 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Not drunk Irn Bru in years since I found out that it's not really made of Scottish girders like my Dad said.
What, was it your old man that did the voice over on the telly ad??
Old Apr 25th 2011, 11:56 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I meant the Irn Bru...!!!
oh yeah I hate the stuff, the husband loves it though
Old Apr 25th 2011, 11:59 am
Account Closed

What, was it your old man that did the voice over on the telly ad??
You're talking about stuff that is way before my time I'm afraid.

I just remember the reality bite when you learn that drinks aren't made of girders. Ever. Even if Dad says so.
Old Apr 25th 2011, 12:10 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Whisky and Irn Bru...now we're talking.
Old Apr 25th 2011, 12:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paracletus will become famous soon enoughParacletus will become famous soon enough

Eggs and coffee. The eggs will help curtail the damage you do whilst drinking as well, the coffee will give you magical powers and cut out the day dreaming and seemingly helps to get everything out of your system Then tons of water, though ice cold coke is also recomendable as mentioned by others.
Old Apr 25th 2011, 12:46 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickinblackinoz

Scamp you need to heavily invest in Berocca.

Green tubes from the chemist that will sort you out like you won't believe, if you remember to have one before bed then you can almost cheat death.
Old Apr 25th 2011, 12:48 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Scamp you need to heavily invest in Berocca.

Green tubes from the chemist that will sort you out like you won't believe, if you remember to have one before bed then you can almost cheat death.
Right. I used to love Berocca when someone gave me a tube and it lasted ages (only used in emergencies)... But then I went to buy some and it costs about £350 for a tube in Boots. No way. I'll deal with the hangover mate.
Old Apr 25th 2011, 12:58 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Right. I used to love Berocca when someone gave me a tube and it lasted ages (only used in emergencies)... But then I went to buy some and it costs about £350 for a tube in Boots. No way. I'll deal with the hangover mate.
I think you'll find it is much cheaper out here. Approx AED15-20 for a tube I think
Old Apr 25th 2011, 1:04 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Meow
I think you'll find it is much cheaper out here. Approx AED15-20 for a tube I think
Good.

I will invest.
Old Apr 25th 2011, 1:40 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

aye about £7, it's worth its weight in gold.

I sent 3 emails to them telling them I loved it from 3 different email addresses when I was in the UK and they sent me 10 tubes in total for nowt.

Canny.
Old Apr 25th 2011, 4:48 pm

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute

Berocca..
washed down with one of the 600mg Inbruprofen (sp) you can get over the counter here.... After which (plagarising Spugsy's quote)....

you will cheat death.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.