Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

The UK taxman wants your help............

The UK taxman wants your help............

Old Aug 20th 2012, 5:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default The UK taxman wants your help............

For the first time, HMRC have published a 'Top Twenty' of people wanted in connection with tax/VAT/etc offences. These two are rumoured to be in Dubai.

Adam Umerji aka Shafiq Patel (left) and Nasser Ahmed.

If you see them , please let the taxman know............
Attached Thumbnails The UK taxman wants your help............-adam-patel.jpg   The UK taxman wants your help............-nasser-ahmed.jpg  

Last edited by The Dean; Aug 20th 2012 at 5:43 am. Reason: .
Old Aug 20th 2012, 5:44 am
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The UK taxman wants your help............

Originally Posted by The Dean
For the first time, HMRC have published a 'Top Twenty' of people wanted in connection with tax/VAT/etc offences. These two are rumoured to be in Dubai.

Isn't this where Facebook's face recognition software would come in handy?
Old Aug 20th 2012, 6:49 am
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by al dente
Isn't this where the interpol and extradition treaties would come in handy?

edited
Old Aug 20th 2012, 8:01 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

There is an article in Arabian Business about this, they suspect 3 of the top 20 are in Dubai, combined they owe £756 million.
Old Aug 20th 2012, 8:15 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
There is an article in Arabian Business about this, they suspect 3 of the top 20 are in Dubai, combined they owe £756 million.
I'm dreading the knock on my door.
Old Aug 21st 2012, 8:44 am
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by The Dean

Is there a reward? I bet not! - Honour amongst theives, and all of that . . . And what has the UK Tax Man ever done for me?

Last edited by jackthehat; Aug 21st 2012 at 8:50 am.
Old Aug 21st 2012, 9:02 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackthehat
Is there a reward? I bet not! - Honour amongst theives, and all of that . . . And what has the UK Tax Man ever done for me?
The aqueduct.
And the sanitation!
And the roads...
Medicine... Education... Health...
Public baths!
All right... all right... but apart from better sanitation and medicine and education and irrigation and public health and roads and a freshwater system and baths and public order... what have the Romans done for us?
Brought peace!
Oh **** peace!
Old Aug 21st 2012, 9:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
The aqueduct.
And the sanitation!
And the roads...
Public baths!
All right... all right... but apart from better sanitation and medicine and education and irrigation and public health and roads and a freshwater system and baths and public order... what have the Romans done for us?
Brought peace!
Oh **** peace!
All right, Baht. Don't labour the point
Old Aug 21st 2012, 5:21 pm
Just Joined

Chris is an unknown quantity at this point

wow...that's a lot of cash!!
Old Aug 21st 2012, 6:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

The aqueduct.
And the sanitation!
And the roads...
Public baths!
Brought peace!
Oh **** peace!
+1
Old Aug 22nd 2012, 11:35 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

The aqueduct.
And the sanitation!
And the roads...
Public baths!
Brought peace!
Oh **** peace!
You left out the wine...

N.
Old Aug 22nd 2012, 11:56 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
You left out the wine...

N.
I know. Couldn't work out how the UK government had brought that to us, other than not banning it.
Old Aug 22nd 2012, 9:25 pm
Just Joined

Betty Bee is just really niceBetty Bee is just really niceBetty Bee is just really niceBetty Bee is just really niceBetty Bee is just really niceBetty Bee is just really niceBetty Bee is just really niceBetty Bee is just really nice

OK, I hand myself in, I'm being chased by the taxman for not doing my self assessment thingie...for a couple of years. So, how do I get myself off, I've got shedloads of fines already?