UGG boots...

Old Sep 21st 2008, 5:15 pm

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: UGG boots...

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
they are just so unflattering...don't even suit kate moss, who has the skinniest legs in the world, let alone real women...

boots will killer heels are the only way to go...

MM, xx
Now, your talking.
Old Sep 21st 2008, 5:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

they are just so unflattering...don't even suit kate moss, who has the skinniest legs in the world, let alone real women...

boots will killer heels are the only way to go...

MM, xx
Oh....they arent meant for wearing to clubs!..they are for walking about in the cold,and being cosy....and I LOVE THEM!!!!
Old Sep 21st 2008, 5:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
whats wrong with socks and BOOTS?
Once my feet are cold, uggs are the only thing that'll warm them up. Your feet sink into the wool and some sort of natural insulation thing happens. I didn't own a pair for years (nicked other peoples sometimes if too freezing) but about 12 years ago we moved onto 7 acres just out of Perth in Western Australia and I got a pair for cold winter nights on the deck - I'd never part with them now.
Old Sep 21st 2008, 5:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
Oh....they arent meant for wearing to clubs!..they are for walking about in the cold,and being cosy....and I LOVE THEM!!!!
i don't wear boots to clubs...!!!

MM, xx

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor

Who the hell would wear them to clubs?

I would rather freeze than wear them.
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Now, your talking.
and if any of the guys post a pic of Pammy or some other cheap slut wearing them with a bathingsuit to prove some non existant point, I will have them banned...
Old Sep 21st 2008, 5:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

MM, xx
I dont want to know where you wear boots!!

MM, xx
I do. Had someone step on my big toe with broken glass on the bottom of thier shoes.

Agony. I have little scars all over it where he slid off my foot.

Originally Posted by MataHari
and if any of the guys post a pic of Pammy or some other cheap slut wearing them with a bathingsuit to prove some non existant point, I will have them banned...
you dont have the power...how are you going to do that?
Old Sep 21st 2008, 5:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

I do. Had someone step on my big toe with broken glass on the bottom of thier shoes.

sounds like you need to get yourself some DMs...

MM, xx
Lost in BE Cyberspace

...which was when you needed to wear ugg boots.
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

you should have married him and make him very unhappy...just out of spite
Old Sep 21st 2008, 5:21 pm

sounds like you need to get yourself some DMs...

MM, xx
I used to have some - wont go with any of my dresses though.
Old Sep 21st 2008, 5:21 pm
hmmmm...nice

you dont have the power...how are you going to do that?
if I tell you, I will have to kill you...
Old Sep 21st 2008, 5:22 pm

Originally Posted by MataHari
you should have married him and make him very unhappy...just out of spite
I "accidently" rammed my bottle of whateveritwasiwasdrinking in his groin area.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.