UGG boots...

Old Sep 21st 2008, 3:23 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default UGG boots...

can you buy them here....
it's for a friend I hasten to add...as I classify them as wintercrocs...
Old Sep 21st 2008, 3:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UGG boots...

geez, don't give me a shock like that again...thought you'd lost it for a mo...i'm sure i've seen them here, but i put that info waaaay to the back of my mind...

MM, xx
Old Sep 21st 2008, 3:26 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
geez, don't give me a shock like that again...thought you'd lost it for a mo...i'm sure i've seen them here, but i put that info waaaay to the back of my mind...

MM, xx
oh I know....horrible horrible horrible....just plain wrong
but her teenage daughters want them...Holland can be cold
Old Sep 21st 2008, 3:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
oh I know....horrible horrible horrible....just plain wrong
but her teenage daughters want them...Holland can be cold
she might be better to order online, i just found this website which delivers anywhere for a flat fee... http://www.ukuggboots.co.uk/

MM, xx
Old Sep 21st 2008, 3:32 pm
hmmmm...nice

she might be better to order online, i just found this website which delivers anywhere for a flat fee... http://www.ukuggboots.co.uk/

MM, xx
omg...I need to calm down...I accidently opened that link
Old Sep 21st 2008, 3:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

omg...I need to calm down...I accidently opened that link
hahahahahaha, you asked for it...

MM, xx
Old Sep 21st 2008, 3:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

hahahahahaha, you asked for it...

MM, xx
I bet you've got a few pairs hidden amongst all your crocs!
Old Sep 21st 2008, 4:18 pm

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

crocs and uggs = the two worst things ever invented for feet.

I would happily walk over hot coals then wear those...those......I cant think of a word that describes them.
Old Sep 21st 2008, 4:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
I bet you've got a few pairs hidden amongst all your crocs!
inselaffen...sure there's a name for this fantasy world you live in...

MM, xx
Old Sep 21st 2008, 4:29 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
crocs and uggs = the two worst things ever invented for feet.

I would happily walk over hot coals then wear those...those......I cant think of a word that describes them.
oh I agree...nothing worse than a family all wearing crocs...and the mum in shorts...and the dad as well...and 2 sad little kids...all with sweaty feet
Old Sep 21st 2008, 4:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

oh I agree...nothing worse than a family all wearing crocs...and the mum in shorts...and the dad as well...and 2 sad little kids...all with sweaty feet
ohhh...dad in shorts and crocs is the worst...

MM, xx
Old Sep 21st 2008, 4:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

ohhh...dad in shorts and crocs is the worst...

MM, xx
it doesnt look that bad when you,P, C and little D all have yours on!
go on admit it!
Old Sep 21st 2008, 4:39 pm

ewww.

what really annoys me is where you see a grown adult, wearing a nice pair of trousers, a nice top, hair and make up done well, and on here feet are a pair of bright yellow/green/pink crocs.

and even more annoying are those bloody uggs, where they havent even got them on their feet properly and you can hear them scraping their boots along the path 1/2 a mile away. FFS - if you insist on wearing something so ugly at least have them on properly. No need to make them look worse by having mud and crap and scuff marks all over them.

*and breathe in.......and out.......count to 10....*
Old Sep 21st 2008, 4:39 pm

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
it doesnt look that bad when you,P, C and little D all have yours on!
go on admit it!
you ARE on another planet aren't you?
Old Sep 21st 2008, 4:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
you ARE on another planet aren't you?
yeah...he's moving to singapore at the end of the week, so we're just humouring him...

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.