Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Totally absurd if you ask me...

Totally absurd if you ask me...

Old Aug 1st 2008, 2:03 pm
It's what the eye see's..

Dutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud of
Default Re: Totally absurd if you ask me...

And the guy actually did it. Just got back from watching the most weirdest eating scene ever.
Old Aug 1st 2008, 4:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Worldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of light

Should put some G13 Haze and Crimea Blue in his food. After that he'll sign anything for any amount
Old Aug 1st 2008, 5:13 pm

Dutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Worldismine
Should put some G13 Haze and Crimea Blue in his food. After that he'll sign anything for any amount

Hi,

Don't know what that is, but to sit there and eat hamburgers? You should have seen some of the facial expressions of people watching it. Anyhow, one medium rare big steak for me with mushroom cream sauce + potatoes + veggies. Hmmm...
Old Aug 1st 2008, 7:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Worldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Dutchie
Hi,

Don't know what that is,
Barney's finest
Old Aug 1st 2008, 7:36 pm

Barney's finest
Enlighten me, don't know that either.
Old Aug 1st 2008, 7:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Enlighten me, don't know that either.
And you say your in Amsterdam?
Old Aug 1st 2008, 7:39 pm

Yes, I am. In my office at home to be precise, but just never heard of it.
Old Aug 1st 2008, 8:07 pm

Barney's finest
So? What the f**k is Barney's finest?
Old Aug 1st 2008, 8:16 pm

Nice.... Really nice!!!!

Googled it...

http://lem.localinet.co.uk/phpBB2/vi...47108545caddbf

But smart ass there's far better stuff around in Amsterdam
Old Aug 1st 2008, 8:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute

In Dubai, the Hilton, as it's one of the few places you can get a decent cup of coffee, and where they don't kill you with British attempts of coffee making (sorry BE board, it's a fact, a Brit CAN NOT make a decent cup of coffee) I actual paid someone AED 50 just to see to it the rest left me alone. Early AM? Just bring liters of it, black...
Oooh, dunno about that. Armed with my Bialetti and some decent coffee, I think I can make a pretty decent cup!
Old Aug 1st 2008, 8:23 pm

Originally Posted by nottmbantam
Oooh, dunno about that. Armed with my Bialetti and some decent coffee, I think I can make a pretty decent cup!
I can remember a BA stewardess once asking me "Will that be Tea or Coffee with your meal Sir?" My mistake, choose coffee. One sip "What the f**k is this supposed to be?" My first steps into expat hood. Since then? Coffee wise? Haven't met a UK national that surprised me in the positive sense of the meaning "Coffee"
Old Aug 2nd 2008, 7:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nice.... Really nice!!!!

Googled it...

http://lem.localinet.co.uk/phpBB2/vi...47108545caddbf

But smart ass there's far better stuff around in Amsterdam
Like what and from where? Let me guess, intensive care?
Old Aug 2nd 2008, 7:51 pm

Like what and from where? Let me guess, intensive care?
You really have a wacky sense of humor, almost as crazy as mine is. Like it!!!! Beleave me I've seen Valhalla on more occasions that you have due to the good stuff called cannabis when I was in my teens and twenties.
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 9:49 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

I can remember a BA stewardess once asking me "Will that be Tea or Coffee with your meal Sir?" My mistake, choose coffee. One sip "What the f**k is this supposed to be?" My first steps into expat hood. Since then? Coffee wise? Haven't met a UK national that surprised me in the positive sense of the meaning "Coffee"
But that is on BA - the world's least favourite airline. One cup of lousy airline coffee doesn't mean that no-one in a nation of 55+ million people can make decent coffee.

-
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 9:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
But that is on BA - the world's least favourite airline. One cup of lousy airline coffee doesn't mean that no-one in a nation of 55+ million people can make decent coffee.

-
Any idiot can make good coffee - all you need is a gaggia beans2cup machine...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.