Old Aug 29th 2007, 4:48 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Titty Thread...

Originally Posted by MataHari
digging a hole isn't he BB...
Its dug.. and its deep
Old Aug 29th 2007, 4:48 pm
live life to the max

mythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond repute

digging a hole isn't he BB...
am good at that one lol
Old Aug 29th 2007, 4:53 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mythic
am good at that one lol
that's cause you are a pleaser...the hardest job on earth and you'll never please them all...think about it
Old Aug 29th 2007, 4:55 pm
live life to the max

mythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond repute

that's cause you are a pleaser...the hardest job on earth and you'll never please them all...think about it
your right, a very good friend once said gullable, never wish to offend anyone,
Old Aug 29th 2007, 4:59 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

your right, a very good friend once said gullable, never wish to offend anyone,
gullible...that's something else though, and not really what I mean...
Old Aug 29th 2007, 5:03 pm
live life to the max

gullible...that's something else though, and not really what I mean...
i know, i do try to please, and i will never please everyone, trouble is you always end up hurting the one you feel the most for,
Old Aug 29th 2007, 5:05 pm
hmmmm...nice

i know, i do try to please, and i will never please everyone, trouble is you always end up hurting the one you feel the most for,
then you are doing something wrong somewhere...
Old Aug 29th 2007, 5:06 pm
live life to the max

then you are doing something wrong somewhere...
i know, will learn one day. hope its not to late
Old Aug 29th 2007, 5:11 pm
hmmmm...nice

I hope so too...
Old Aug 29th 2007, 5:14 pm

Well... if you start cooking the dinner for her instead of just yourself...
Old Aug 29th 2007, 5:19 pm
live life to the max

Originally Posted by beebee
Well... if you start cooking the dinner for her instead of just yourself...
she has gone out,
Old Aug 29th 2007, 5:21 pm

she has gone out,
call her.. tell her dinner is ready.. pamper her
Old Aug 29th 2007, 5:26 pm
live life to the max

Originally Posted by beebee
call her.. tell her dinner is ready.. pamper her
she with her best mate, they going to dinner, i buy her flowers and chocs every week without fail, jewelery, even cuddly toys, so she gets a bit of pampering
Old Aug 29th 2007, 5:30 pm
hmmmm...nice

she with her best mate, they going to dinner, i buy her flowers and chocs every week without fail, jewelery, even cuddly toys, so she gets a bit of pampering
oh man...OVERKILL....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.