The Titty Thread...

Old Aug 29th 2007, 3:07 am
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Titty Thread...

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
Thank you Oktoberon, it's fab...!!!

MM, xx
You're more than welcome
Old Aug 29th 2007, 3:09 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Life On Mars -Episode 8...it's about Manchester in the1970s...I see you have been busy entertaining gentlemen on your couch...back to my programme
I got series one and two, seen most of series 1, brillaint programme
Old Aug 29th 2007, 3:10 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zamboooka
Haha, beware what you wish for...
you don't scare me...
Old Aug 29th 2007, 3:12 am
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MataHari
you don't scare me...
Then what, exactly, do I do?
Old Aug 29th 2007, 3:20 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I got series one and two, seen most of series 1, brillaint programme
Would love to borrow Series 2 from you some time...just finished the final episode of Series 1...no wonder it won so many awards.
Old Aug 29th 2007, 3:20 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zamboooka
Then what, exactly, do I do?
you make me smile...
Old Aug 29th 2007, 3:38 am

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mythic
not much my dear, trainspotting posted
That was quick.. i actually posted something today too
Old Aug 29th 2007, 3:41 am
live life to the max

mythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beebee
That was quick.. i actually posted something today too
well wonder if we hit the post office at the same time lol, you posted something, what maids day off,
Old Aug 29th 2007, 3:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
Tess...
she is my housemaid and she breaks my shoes in for me..she is a shoe size bigger than me so she wears them around the house while she does the housework so that they are comfortable when I want to wear them! I don't let her wear them when she is picking up the dog poo though, just incase she messes them up!!
Old Aug 29th 2007, 3:46 am

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

well wonder if we hit the post office at the same time lol, you posted something, what maids day off,
Its not like nipping to the post office in the UK you know...
Old Aug 29th 2007, 3:46 am
live life to the max

mythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond reputemythic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
she is my housemaid and she breaks my shoes in for me..she is a shoe size bigger than me so she wears them around the house while she does the housework so that they are comfortable when I want to wear them! I don't let her wear them when she is picking up the dog poo though, just incase she messes them up!!
THE SQUELCH FACTOR
Old Aug 29th 2007, 3:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

THE SQUELCH FACTOR
I just hate that when it happens!!!! Yuck!!!
Old Aug 29th 2007, 3:55 am
live life to the max

I just hate that when it happens!!!! Yuck!!!
a bottle of the best on its way, oh the shock
Old Aug 29th 2007, 4:06 am
BE Forum Addict

a bottle of the best on its way, oh the shock
The best bubbly I hope..not shoe cleaner!
Old Aug 29th 2007, 4:13 am
live life to the max

The best bubbly I hope..not shoe cleaner!
only the best bubbly for you my dear,

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.