Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Those Little Things that Annoy the Life out of You

Those Little Things that Annoy the Life out of You

Old Jul 18th 2016, 11:59 am
Banned

iggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond reputeiggle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Those Little Things that Annoy the Life out of You

Originally Posted by mission
I'm regular like clock-work....once a day, as soon as I wake up...which is how it should be....not frigging pooping throughout the day like some little kid.
9:30 Breakfast
20:00 After Gym

Maybe mid lunch one as well.
Old Jul 18th 2016, 12:15 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

I'm regular like clock-work....once a day, as soon as I wake up...which is how it should be....not frigging pooping throughout the day like some little kid.
In fairness, I'm probably 1 a day. Unless hungover. Unless I've eaten bad stuff.

Those two scenarios means lots of poop.
Old Jul 18th 2016, 12:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

After each meal.

Thus two a day are the paid kind.

You will probably also notice an increased posting activity from me at that time. The WiFi reaches the toilets.
Old Jul 28th 2016, 8:09 am
Just Joined

Fitchicnic is an unknown quantity at this point

Noticed this especially in Dubai - people who just stop walking at the end of an escalator so you have to push past, or those who don't let people off the train first before trying to barge on! You get this in London too mind
Old Jul 28th 2016, 10:19 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fitchicnic
Noticed this especially in Dubai - people who just stop walking at the end of an escalator so you have to push past, or those who don't let people off the train first before trying to barge on! You get this in London too mind
same with those who are waiting for the lift, it drives me insane when people try to either push past you to get into the lift, or don't have the frigging patience to let those out of the lift first before entering the lift.....in my experience the worse culprits are those from the subcontinent....no manners or etiquettes whatsoever.
Old Jul 28th 2016, 10:27 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

same with those who are waiting for the lift, it drives me insane when people try to either push past you to get into the lift, or don't have the frigging patience to let those out of the lift first before entering the lift.....in my experience the worse culprits are those from the subcontinent....no manners or etiquettes whatsoever.
You're most likely not as big as me. I just stand and block the whole lift. Generally makes the point.
Old Jul 28th 2016, 11:43 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
You're most likely not as big as me. I just stand and block the whole lift. Generally makes the point.
SCAMPY you can't be THAT huge to block the width of a lift??
even if you stand in the centre of the door way to the lift doors, people will just push around the side of you to get in.
Old Jul 28th 2016, 12:04 pm
Account Closed

SCAMPY you can't be THAT huge to block the width of a lift??
even if you stand in the centre of the door way to the lift doors, people will just push around the side of you to get in.
Almost. 6ft2 and 16 stone is hard to move or barge past if it doesn't want you to.

No chance in the big wide lifts but the ones at work and home are just narrow enough to at least make your point satisfactorily.

What annoys me more and is disturbingly common is holding the door for people to just get completely ignored. Red mist. "YOU'RE WELCOME" at the back of their head loudly helps, but doesn't satisfy the rage.
Old Jul 28th 2016, 12:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Almost. 6ft2 and 16 stone is hard to move or barge past if it doesn't want you to.

No chance in the big wide lifts but the ones at work and home are just narrow enough to at least make your point satisfactorily.

What annoys me more and is disturbingly common is holding the door for people to just get completely ignored. Red mist. "YOU'RE WELCOME" at the back of their head loudly helps, but doesn't satisfy the rage.

Dayumm SCAMPY, no messing with you habibi
Definitely agree with holding door etiquette or lack of rather
Old Jul 28th 2016, 12:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jul 28th 2016, 12:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Millhouse
whats 28.8
Old Jul 28th 2016, 12:32 pm
Account Closed

Dayumm SCAMPY, no messing with you habibi
Definitely agree with holding door etiquette or lack of rather
Honestly, drives me up the wall. Basic manners.

Originally Posted by Millhouse
whats 28.8
Probably my BMI.

Which doesn't take into account my muscular build or my giant, fat head.
Old Aug 26th 2016, 9:33 am
Forum Regular

Kakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of lightKakawax is a glorious beacon of light

Self important tossers on aircraft that make a massive fuss over something trivial and spend the entire flight complaining about it while dragging as many flight attendants into their narcissistic hissy fit as possible.
Old Aug 27th 2016, 4:16 am
BE Enthusiast

martinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond repute

That sounds like a flight I was on recently. Tossers indeed.
Old Aug 27th 2016, 8:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

When I am pulling a weed but the whole bloody root does not come out, instead it breaks off at some point along the thickest portion of the root meaning the dam thing will grow back.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.