Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Are there are meet-ups?

Are there are meet-ups?

Old Jul 14th 2009, 3:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are there are meet-ups?

well not quite Hugh but georgous !!!
Bugger!
Old Jul 14th 2009, 3:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
watch him he likes the ladies
Originally Posted by kittycat1
Thanks for the heads up bluecat, but I had kinda guessed that!
Drat. And double drat. Foiled again...... Never seem to catch those damn pigeons.....
Old Jul 14th 2009, 3:24 pm
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BethPageBlack
NOTE TO ORGANIZERS: I can't see a lot of guys going to those type of "meet-ups" if there is'nt a steady supply of available women attending them..You have to at least dangle a carrot out there. There has to be at least a little hope

And you can't end up with 5 guys vying for the attentions of one woman..Thats a sure brawl if i'm one of the 5 guys..
Old Jul 14th 2009, 3:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

And you can't end up with 5 guys vying for the attentions of one woman..Thats a sure brawl if i'm one of the 5 guys..
I'm liking these odds!

x
Old Jul 14th 2009, 3:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

I'm liking these odds!

x
Hmm. I hope you like greasy lebos, which 4 out of 5 of your wooers will invariably be...
Old Jul 14th 2009, 3:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Hmm. I hope you like greasy lebos, which 4 out of 5 of your wooers will invariably be...
they are not all greasy...

MM, xx
Old Jul 14th 2009, 3:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

hmm- I'll have to give that a bit of thought... hmmm - ok that still leaves 1 out of 5 and a few sherries later and they they are all hot lol ( ok I'm joking I'm not THAT much of a slapper)
Old Jul 14th 2009, 3:38 pm
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of

I'm liking these odds!

x

They just now allowed loaded guns in bars here...Great combination-drunk lonely mountain men with loaded guns all vying for the attentions of the opposite sex.
Old Jul 14th 2009, 3:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Are you all uber horny and not getting any over there or something?
Old Jul 14th 2009, 3:42 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Are you all uber horny and not getting any over there or something?
he aint here, he is in America, he just likes us for some reason!
Old Jul 14th 2009, 3:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

hmm- I'll have to give that a bit of thought... hmmm - ok that still leaves 1 out of 5 and a few sherries later and they they are all hot lol ( ok I'm joking I'm not THAT much of a slapper)
err...sherries...??

MM, xx
Old Jul 14th 2009, 3:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mm- on the sherries... ya know on the lash- noone ever actually drinks sherry apart from at Christmas when your with your folks and you've drunk everything else with alcohol in it, even the cough medicine....
Old Jul 14th 2009, 3:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mm- on the sherries... ya know on the lash- noone ever actually drinks sherry apart from at Christmas when your with your folks and you've drunk everything else with alcohol in it, even the cough medicine....
i don't drink sherry, ever...

MM, xx
Old Jul 14th 2009, 3:51 pm
Banned

MM..I don't want to sound egotistical but it's obvious that you go way out of your way to avoid even acknowledging my presence? Whats up?
Old Jul 14th 2009, 3:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by BethPageBlack
MM..I don't want to sound egotistical but it's obvious that you go way out of your way to avoid even acknowledging my presence? Whats up?
awww...now you know that's not true...i am the one who has noticed all (i think!) of your incarnations...

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.