Swine flu

Old Apr 29th 2009, 12:17 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Swine flu

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
you should visit the clinic so you don't spread that around Spugs.
Too late, it's a pandemic already.
Old Apr 29th 2009, 12:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to behold

Oh Spugsy, you're so funny - I see you've taken your 'Oinkment' joke to Facebook
Old Apr 29th 2009, 3:36 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bambi in Abu Dhabi
Oh Spugsy, you're so funny - I see you've taken your 'Oinkment' joke to Facebook
I told it in the car after footy and everybody laughed, its so stupid and shit that its funny, so I'm spreading it around....
Old Apr 29th 2009, 8:32 pm
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold

so UAE are banning pork products, check this article (go down to bottom of page) to see what Egypt are doing http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...042900261.html
Old Apr 29th 2009, 8:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
I told it in the car after footy and everybody laughed, its so stupid and shit that its funny, so I'm spreading it around....
you and your facebook...what are you like spigsy...

MM, xx
Old Apr 30th 2009, 2:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Our school sent out a letter headed in bold Meningitis and Swine Flu. They listed the symptoms for both, told us all the immunise our kids against meningitis A&C as there had been a case in a Dubai school. Then went on to list the symptoms of "swine flu" - same symptoms as any flu - and said to keep kids at home displaying any of the symptoms. The kids all read the letter when their teachers handed it out and each one had thought they had swine flu. My son has been off most of the week sick so when I took him from the doctors to pick up the girls yesterday - all his mates ran up and asked if he had fever, sore throat, cough, vomiting (all yes). Then they wouldn't go near him because they think he has swine flu. I told him to start grunting and snuffling their shoulders and see how quickly the gossiping mothers at our school report to the authorities that we have a case of swine flu at a Dubai school!
Old Apr 30th 2009, 2:59 am
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Kim67
Our school sent out a letter headed in bold Meningitis and Swine Flu. They listed the symptoms for both, told us all the immunise our kids against meningitis A&C as there had been a case in a Dubai school. Then went on to list the symptoms of "swine flu" - same symptoms as any flu - and said to keep kids at home displaying any of the symptoms. The kids all read the letter when their teachers handed it out and each one had thought they had swine flu. My son has been off most of the week sick so when I took him from the doctors to pick up the girls yesterday - all his mates ran up and asked if he had fever, sore throat, cough, vomiting (all yes). Then they wouldn't go near him because they think he has swine flu. I told him to start grunting and snuffling their shoulders and see how quickly the gossiping mothers at our school report to the authorities that we have a case of swine flu at a Dubai school!
LOL too funny Kim. Think that letter needs to be copied and given out everywhere preferably from an air drop.

http://www.gulfnews.com/nation/Health/10308957.html

Last edited by seraphnina; Apr 30th 2009 at 3:24 am.
Old Apr 30th 2009, 4:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

Well its made it to EW!!

http://www.expatwoman.com/forum/mess...?TopicID=65180
Old Apr 30th 2009, 4:44 am
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Morecambe Mindy
I am amazed at how much money people have spent on stocking up on the pork stuff.
Old Apr 30th 2009, 4:55 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seraphnina
I am amazed at how much money people have spent on stocking up on the pork stuff.
oh it's just ridiculous...glad I don't eat porc anyway, jeez...
Old Apr 30th 2009, 5:05 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

the last one was buster bloodvessel from bad manners, this one is bob from the likely lads, brilliant programme.

yours is RUBBISH.
I won't tell my daughter you said that as she will be heart broken.
Old Apr 30th 2009, 5:06 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
oh it's just ridiculous...glad I don't eat porc anyway, jeez...
I knew there was a reason I didnt trust you.....
Old Apr 30th 2009, 5:08 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
I knew there was a reason I didnt trust you.....
always go with your gut feeling...
Old Apr 30th 2009, 5:10 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
always go with your gut feeling...
Always have always will...

Is my gut made of pork????
Old Apr 30th 2009, 5:14 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Always have always will...

Is my gut made of pork????
can't possibly comment on that...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.