Sweet FA weekend

Old Nov 21st 2010, 9:12 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sweet FA weekend

Both Chelsea and Arsenal getting stuffed, Man U winning (albeit a bit lamely). Brill!
Old Nov 21st 2010, 9:45 am
Account Closed

weasel central is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sweet FA weekend

As a united fan I heartily concur, a top top top weekend for the reds as jamie might say. And if city can drop some points too today would be the icing on the cake
Old Nov 21st 2010, 9:53 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Both Chelsea and Arsenal getting stuffed, Man U winning (albeit a bit lamely). Brill!
Good for the league this year , makes it a bit more interesting !
Old Nov 21st 2010, 11:41 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by weasel central
As a united fan I heartily concur, a top top top weekend for the reds as jamie might say. And if city can drop some points too today would be the icing on the cake
Bog off you rag twat...and I meant that in the nicest possible way.
Old Nov 21st 2010, 11:53 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by lionheart
Bog off you rag twat...and I meant that in the nicest possible way.
sure no offense taken... you absolute horror of a human being
Old Nov 21st 2010, 1:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

Do Man U fans on here have any feelings towards FC United of Manchester?

Fanatical? Support? Indifference? Dislike?
Old Nov 21st 2010, 1:09 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by saudiflares

I'm not a die-hard Man U fan (that's reserved for Southend United, god help me). City? Indifference, I suppose, but I think if they ever got to a position of supremacy merely because of the amount of foreign money invested in them, then it would turn to strong dislike, currently reserved for Chelsea (because of their total un-Englishness) and Arsenal coz they're Arsenal.

Think I might be leading with my chin here...
Old Nov 21st 2010, 1:09 pm
Account Closed

indifference for me, the support of the club is due to the history and the players they had like keane, irwin, mcgrath, stapleton, moran and the big moments in the clubs history, there is nothing like that with the new set up.
but good luck to them
Old Nov 21st 2010, 1:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
I'm not a die-hard Man U fan (that's reserved for Southend United, god help me). City? Indifference, I suppose, but I think if they ever got to a position of supremacy merely because of the amount of foreign money invested in them, then it would turn to strong dislike, currently reserved for Chelsea (because of their total un-Englishness) and Arsenal coz they're Arsenal.

Think I might be leading with my chin here...
no not FC City of Abu Dhabi, asking bout the offshoot club formed by those who vehemently dislike those weird Glazier folk. Reason I ask is that I'm a United supporter (after Brighton, god help me too) but feel no love whatsoever towards FCUM who Brighton play in the FA Cup shortly.
Old Nov 21st 2010, 1:46 pm
Hit 16's

no not FC City of Abu Dhabi, asking bout the offshoot club formed by those who vehemently dislike those weird Glazier folk. Reason I ask is that I'm a United supporter (after Brighton, god help me too) but feel no love whatsoever towards FCUM who Brighton play in the FA Cup shortly.
Ah, sorry, mis-read your message. No view, other than FCUM is not a particularly appealing name for a website or for anything else.
Old Nov 21st 2010, 4:20 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

How is tonight's game for you then?
Old Nov 22nd 2010, 9:24 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by lionheart
How is tonight's game for you then?
good result for shitty city, locking in their place in the europa cup next year
Old Nov 22nd 2010, 10:55 am
Forum Regular

haloola is an unknown quantity at this point

That's a different kinda "Sweet FA" to what I was expecting. But just as boring, hehe!
Old Nov 22nd 2010, 1:33 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by haloola
That's a different kinda "Sweet FA" to what I was expecting. But just as boring, hehe!
shame on you! life cannot exist without football
Old Nov 23rd 2010, 3:34 am
Forum Regular

haloola is an unknown quantity at this point

haha! I assure u it can.....and does......perfectly happily, lol! Although, have to say, if I supported anyone it would have to be spurs, following family tradition, and they've always been rubbish, so maybe that's why I never got into it.

Do like to follow England thou, but can't say I enjoyed their last world cup match....being in a pub in Scotland....with a German friend...ouch!

shame on you! life cannot exist without football