Summer travel

Old Jun 21st 2021, 11:50 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Summer travel

Originally Posted by co durham boy
You'd need to be approved beforehand mate , we don't just take anyone up here . Its not JLT or the JBR . There's standards fella
Thankfully I was at the Ranches golf club at the weekend and judging by the average family in there, I know you're just playing. I'd be raising the average.
Old Jun 21st 2021, 12:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Thankfully I was at the Ranches golf club at the weekend and judging by the average family in there, I know you're just playing. I'd be raising the average.
Rough as a junkies carpet in there mate , hardly use the Golf Club . unless i want a pint next to an 18 stone 55 year old sweaty bloke in an Abercrombie polo shirt and cargo shorts .
Old Jun 21st 2021, 1:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Rough as a junkies carpet in there mate , hardly use the Golf Club . unless i want a pint next to an 18 stone 55 year old sweaty bloke in an Abercrombie polo shirt and cargo shorts .
You have described it well. I went for breakfast at MM the other day. Your 18 stone 55 year old with a calf tattoo decided to do a hand-break turn in a golf car just outside. Twat.

Peak ranches is Savannah, from there your options are super-chavvy (Reem or Saheel) or the most terrible useless new-cash people you can find (La Collection etc)

Old Jun 21st 2021, 1:22 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

If I bumped into one of them, I'd just assume it was you.

Joking aside, it was as bad as I was expecting, although it's the first time I've been since it got refurbed (a long while back I think). The volume of kids in there charging about was enough to make me never want to visit again. Great menu selection, especially the pork but christ it was full of undesirables. MM next door has never been much better to be fair. I think they both just sum up Dubai perfectly.

Originally Posted by Millhouse
You have described it well. I went for breakfast at MM the other day. Your 18 stone 55 year old with a calf tattoo decided to do a hand-break turn in a golf car just outside. Twat.

Peak ranches is Savannah, from there your options are super-chavvy (Reem or Saheel) or the most terrible useless new-cash people you can find (La Collection etc)
I'm set for another year in Downtown and my 4 minute commute. After that we'll start villa hunting and might end up somewhere that way. We'll see.
Old Jun 22nd 2021, 9:54 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

I bought mine in Al Reem last year . Took a punt and its worked out
Old Jun 22nd 2021, 9:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Smile Re: Summer travel

If I bumped into one of them, I'd just assume it was you.

Joking aside, it was as bad as I was expecting, although it's the first time I've been since it got refurbed (a long while back I think). The volume of kids in there charging about was enough to make me never want to visit again. Great menu selection, especially the pork but christ it was full of undesirables. MM next door has never been much better to be fair. I think they both just sum up Dubai perfectly.

I'm set for another year in Downtown and my 4 minute commute. After that we'll start villa hunting and might end up somewhere that way. We'll see.
Sitting at the bar 3 years ago and you hear the kids names Elsie May , Henry and Winnie . Now you'll here Kayden , Mercedes and Kanye
Old Jun 22nd 2021, 12:57 pm
Account Closed

Noted. Don't look in Al Reem next year.

Sitting at the bar 3 years ago and you hear the kids names Elsie May , Henry and Winnie . Now you'll here Kayden , Mercedes and Kanye
Kanye tickled me.
There was one table that I did like, Dad and two sons. Played uno for ages, Dad had a couple of beerios and the nippers loved it. Miles better than the gaggles of Karen's and 3 kids each fighting over iPads and Fruit Shoots.
Old Jun 22nd 2021, 3:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

You feeling alright fella?
Old Jun 23rd 2021, 6:08 am
BE Forum Addict

You feeling alright fella?
It was a steal mate , needed a bit of work so that was easy for me to sort out . I had a lump of cash sitting around and have just been throwing housing allowance at landlords for too many years .

Very small mortgage on it so all bases covered . I can sell the gaff now and be 800K up
Old Jun 23rd 2021, 7:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

It was a steal mate , needed a bit of work so that was easy for me to sort out . I had a lump of cash sitting around and have just been throwing housing allowance at landlords for too many years .

Very small mortgage on it so all bases covered . I can sell the gaff now and be 800K up
Good job.

I lived in Reem 1 & 2. Speed bumps aside (which can be ignored by smashing a prado down the back road) it's a great place.
Old Jun 23rd 2021, 7:07 am
Account Closed

Good job.

I lived in Reem 1 & 2. Speed bumps aside (which can be ignored by smashing a prado down the back road) it's a great place.
Looked at a few with a mate who moved out there.

If you find one that's had some work done, they're great. Lots are properly tatty though.
Old Jun 23rd 2021, 8:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Looked at a few with a mate who moved out there.

If you find one that's had some work done, they're great. Lots are properly tatty though.
The builds are ok . Finishing's are shite but they're 15-18 year old units now . Landlords will do nowt to be fair . I fully retiled mine , new kitchen and re did the patio and garden area for peanuts to be fair .

Two bathrooms to do but its all done . The builds are concrete frame so the key is to make sure you get good finishing's and decent external work materials as second rate shite will just disintegrate in these conditions . Renovation companies are getting money for old rope here to be fair .
Old Jun 23rd 2021, 9:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The builds are ok . Finishing's are shite but they're 15-18 year old units now . Landlords will do nowt to be fair . I fully retiled mine , new kitchen and re did the patio and garden area for peanuts to be fair .

Two bathrooms to do but its all done . The builds are concrete frame so the key is to make sure you get good finishing's and decent external work materials as second rate shite will just disintegrate in these conditions . Renovation companies are getting money for old rope here to be fair .
Casa CDB sounds like bliss. Hope you have put in a mini water park in the garden for the kids too.
Old Jun 24th 2021, 9:19 am
Account Closed

Update today I think.

No, not CDB's latest renovations on his council house, but travel and traffic lights.

Any predictions?

Old Jun 24th 2021, 9:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Any predictions?
Tom and Jerry will go on TV and confuse everyone with new rules and guidance that they have not thought through.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.