The Summer then...

Old Aug 10th 2010, 3:58 pm
Forum Regular

Bakerboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Summer then...

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
Baker boy Your sensible question was asked on a thread you started re Christmas day lunch.

Your 1st post 12.20
This will be my first Christmas in Dubai.
Where would be the best most festive restaurant serving A la carte on Christmas Day Evening?
where do you normaly go ?

My reply

A lot of places do a Christmas Brunch. There is so much choice and price ranges. Wait until nearer the time and All the hotels will start advertising. Plenty of Christmas Dinner options too. Christmas is lovely here. More decorations and Christmas spirit than you will find in the UK :-)

Oh ...and welcome to the Bored.

There were then a lot of posts with the usual banter re the pros and cons of Christmas and early celebrations.
You came back on the bored at 8pm and this was your 2nd post

Ok ok ok, So some of you are so Scrooge like maybe it is best that you sit indoors with a plate of dates, a Black Sants's hat saying Bar Humbug to all those people Happy to follow the tradition in a non Christian country!!

For me, I will give the cook a day off and me and the partner will go out and have some fun.. First the Beach though, so Brunch is out.... Maybe an Egg and Bacon sandwich and a glass of bucks Fiz to get the day going....

OOH, I wonder if I can get some of the miseries on here to sing the theme tune of Eastenders so I dont feel home sick... All Practice now: "DA DA DA DA DUM...."

So, Christmas tree up at the end of November, Cards sent Mid-November and Bucks Fiz from the 01st Dec.....

I replied
and besides being a Twat.....You are?????

Your 3rd post! 9.02
Look, we all have something to bring to this discussion. But I think from now on the thing you should bring is silence.

and it goes rapidly downhill from there with you insulting Autonomy as well.
In the meantime you also entered another thread about 30 mins before most of the above started and amongst other things posted this...

An overweight, over-the-hill, nicotine-stained, borderline-alcoholic homophobe with a superiority complex and an unhealthy obsession with male bonding?”

Am I close??

which was in response to a comment that Auto had made which had nothing to do with you.
You then went on to attack Millhouse with
Any similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental!
Besides the posts that you and I had.
And you then cry cos you think you are being bullied!!!!

Anyway I have given far too much time to this subject..just goes to show how bored I am today
Bakerboy, stay or go, it is up to you but most newbies, once they get the feel of the bored, quite enjoy it.
Ramadan Kareen to all our readers.

Dear Patsy,

Can we kiss and make up and start all over again!??

XXXX
Old Aug 10th 2010, 4:01 pm
Forum Regular

well if he does let's hope he has his polite head on or it will just kick off again lol.
How was your night out then sweetie?
I think the heat is affecting me. I cant be bothered to argue.... Even though Kicking off sounds fun....
Old Aug 10th 2010, 4:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bakerboy
Dear Patsy,

Can we kiss and make up and start all over again!??

XXXX
ofcourse we can sweetie xxxx
Old Aug 10th 2010, 4:05 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
Bakerboy - come this evening a wave of Ramadan peace will spread over this forum. Stay and you might even enjoy it.

don't feel like you have been singled out - this place is a refuge for piss-taking misfits.
I felt like somebody from the Jeremy Kyle show for a while...

rofl:???
Old Aug 10th 2010, 4:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't been insulted in a while... I wonder if certain people are on their broomstick looking for the Moon sighting???
Don't Start!!!!!
Old Aug 10th 2010, 4:11 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by commander
out of the circle of trust?

are you a pothead fokker?

seriously, chill.
Dontcha just hate it when people cut and paste!!
Old Aug 10th 2010, 4:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

I think the heat is affecting me. I cant be bothered to argue.... Even though Kicking off sounds fun....
welcome back doll, wasn't sure if you would step into the fire again...

We're very nice really... well most of the time..
Old Aug 10th 2010, 4:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley

That's it Grace ..Lull him into a false sense of security!! lol
Old Aug 10th 2010, 4:14 pm
Forum Regular

Don't Start!!!!!
Im sorry.... I will send you my last Rolo to make up for it.....

Old Aug 10th 2010, 4:19 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley

I feel like I have gone through a Krypton factor mental assault course.
I am sure if i send Patsy a bottle of Bollinger, all will be forgotten!

Your lovely Dont change!!!
Old Aug 10th 2010, 4:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Im sorry.... I will send you my last Rolo to make up for it.....

I will need the whole packet sweetie
Old Aug 10th 2010, 4:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

I feel like I have gone through a Krypton factor mental assault course.
I am sure if i send Patsy a bottle of Bollinger, all will be forgotten!

Your lovely Dont change!!!
wub.. Bollinger, u are on the right track, but it will take more than one bottle....
Old Aug 10th 2010, 4:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

That's it Grace ..Lull him into a false sense of security!! lol
hahahahaha its my motherly instinct kicking in, whoo hoo
Old Aug 10th 2010, 4:22 pm
Forum Regular

I will need the whole packet sweetie
You dont want much then!
Old Aug 10th 2010, 4:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

can't believe I missed this one! Why oh why do I have to be busy at work!

Welcome Bakerboy- good to see a newbie that hasn't run away at the first chance! and a case of Bolly isn't asking for much!

Spugsy- Completely agree- I miss being self employed so much! but teh regular pay check does make a nice change!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.