The Summer then...

Old Aug 10th 2010, 4:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Summer then...

Bakerboy - come this evening a wave of Ramadan peace will spread over this forum. Stay and you might even enjoy it.

don't feel like you have been singled out - this place is a refuge for piss-taking misfits.
Old Aug 10th 2010, 4:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
I've been freelancing on my own since November when I lost my job, its been up and down, I've been royally treat like shit and ripped off, and also done some great work for great people.

I absolutely love it. (Mostly)
good on you. The thing that worries me is maintaining the pipeline.
Old Aug 10th 2010, 5:25 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bakerboy
Thank you so much! It is one of the nicest replys i have had on here!!
I will certainly read up on the rules.
...curses, just when it was getting interesting.
Old Aug 10th 2010, 6:37 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ethos83
She is currently a personal trainer in DXB yet she manages to have a large villa of her own, a full time housekeeper, brunches weekly and shops frequently.

Methinks there's a generous ex husband somewhere in the mix.
I haven't read the rest of this thread but that is truly one of the most sexist things I have ever read.

Old Aug 10th 2010, 6:38 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
Bakerboy - come this evening a wave of Ramadan peace will spread over this forum. Stay and you might even enjoy it.

don't feel like you have been singled out - this place is a refuge for piss-taking misfits.
Indeed. One should see it as a testing ground. If one gets too easily irritated by the playful banter on here, one is unlikely to succeed in the maelstrom of frustration that is life in the Middle East.

Toodle-pip!
Old Aug 10th 2010, 6:39 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
I haven't read the rest of this thread but that is truly one of the most sexist things I have ever read.

I really need to get tested for dyslexia. I thought that said "sexiest".
Old Aug 10th 2010, 7:22 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

If I found this from anybody in my employ or if any of my friends acted this way, they would be out.
out of the circle of trust?

are you a pothead fokker?

seriously, chill.
Old Aug 10th 2010, 7:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

I find it so funny that you post a sensible question, and end up in a tag team verbal slanging match.....
I really do not understand why people are on here if they can not simply answer the question! If you want someone to talk to, phone a friend!!

Baker boy Your sensible question was asked on a thread you started re Christmas day lunch.

Your 1st post 12.20
This will be my first Christmas in Dubai.
Where would be the best most festive restaurant serving A la carte on Christmas Day Evening?
where do you normaly go ?

My reply

A lot of places do a Christmas Brunch. There is so much choice and price ranges. Wait until nearer the time and All the hotels will start advertising. Plenty of Christmas Dinner options too. Christmas is lovely here. More decorations and Christmas spirit than you will find in the UK :-)

Oh ...and welcome to the Bored.

There were then a lot of posts with the usual banter re the pros and cons of Christmas and early celebrations.
You came back on the bored at 8pm and this was your 2nd post

Ok ok ok, So some of you are so Scrooge like maybe it is best that you sit indoors with a plate of dates, a Black Sants's hat saying Bar Humbug to all those people Happy to follow the tradition in a non Christian country!!

For me, I will give the cook a day off and me and the partner will go out and have some fun.. First the Beach though, so Brunch is out.... Maybe an Egg and Bacon sandwich and a glass of bucks Fiz to get the day going....

OOH, I wonder if I can get some of the miseries on here to sing the theme tune of Eastenders so I dont feel home sick... All Practice now: "DA DA DA DA DUM...."

So, Christmas tree up at the end of November, Cards sent Mid-November and Bucks Fiz from the 01st Dec.....

I replied
and besides being a Twat.....You are?????

Your 3rd post! 9.02
Look, we all have something to bring to this discussion. But I think from now on the thing you should bring is silence.

and it goes rapidly downhill from there with you insulting Autonomy as well.
In the meantime you also entered another thread about 30 mins before most of the above started and amongst other things posted this...

An overweight, over-the-hill, nicotine-stained, borderline-alcoholic homophobe with a superiority complex and an unhealthy obsession with male bonding?”

Am I close??

which was in response to a comment that Auto had made which had nothing to do with you.
You then went on to attack Millhouse with
Any similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental!
Besides the posts that you and I had.
And you then cry cos you think you are being bullied!!!!

Hi Autonomy,

Thanks for your reply.
We have to agree to disagree on certain points.
Please remember that not all personalities are the same. You, me and others have no right to have a go at someone without expecting a response..... Indeed

And it was a posting on another Middle east site that commented on this site. In fact quiet a few people commented that the site was unfriendly.
I have to agree - I was willing to give it a go though. Only a couple of people answered, the rest were taking the pee. Re read your thread, it goes the way most threads go on this board see comments above!
Do you really feel people act like this in real life? As you know, it is easy to hide behind a joke name and picture. I normally find that people who act in a condesending way normally are not what they seem in real life. In here they can pretend to be somebody they are not. Or they are simply bullies. who i absolutely detest.
If I found this from anybody in my employ or if any of my friends acted this way, they would be out.
You are right, I was a regular visitor to DXB, but now spread my year living between London and Here.
May I ask whay your employ is?
Anyway I have given far too much time to this subject..just goes to show how bored I am today
Bakerboy, stay or go, it is up to you but most newbies, once they get the feel of the bored, quite enjoy it.
Ramadan Kareen to all our readers.
Old Aug 10th 2010, 7:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
out of the circle of trust?

are you a pothead fokker?

seriously, chill.
Old Aug 10th 2010, 7:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

An overweight, over-the-hill, nicotine-stained, borderline-alcoholic homophobe with a superiority complex and an unhealthy obsession with male bonding?”

Am I close??

All I did was ask when he had met me, as it was a fair description...
Old Aug 10th 2010, 7:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Which is why you love it here darling xxx
Old Aug 10th 2010, 7:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Am I close??

All I did was ask when he had met me, as it was a fair description...
I know darling, I thought he was talking about you and not Auto
Old Aug 10th 2010, 7:38 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

That's why you need to read the rest of the tread.

Originally Posted by Meow

Old Aug 10th 2010, 7:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
Which is why you love it here darling xxx
It is like a form of sheltered housing for me.
Old Aug 10th 2010, 7:43 am
BE Forum Addict

It is like a form of sheltered housing for me.
a safe haven, a security blanket eh?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.