The Summer then...

Old Aug 9th 2010, 4:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Summer then...

Originally Posted by Ethos83
She is currently a personal trainer in DXB yet she manages to have a large villa of her own, a full time housekeeper, brunches weekly and shops frequently.

Methinks there's a generous ex husband somewhere in the mix.
Me thinks you think too much...

There are lots of women out here who have/do all of the above and there is not a present or an ex in the mix sweetie
Old Aug 9th 2010, 4:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ethos83
She is currently a personal trainer in DXB yet she manages to have a large villa of her own, a full time housekeeper, brunches weekly and shops frequently.

Methinks there's a generous ex husband somewhere in the mix.
I do have an ex husband darling but I walked away from my marriage a long time ago....... with nothing.
I have worked hard all my life and have never had anything handed to me.

Frankly, I find it very insulting that you think women (and you direct this at me personally) cannot make a success of their lives without the aid of a man

Yes I live in a nice villa, yes I have a full time housekeeper etc but I work bloody hard for all of this AND I don't have a company that pays flights/rent/health insurance etc..I have to pay all of this myself. That is why I am still here in the summer..If I don't work I don't earn!!
So f*&k off back to your cave you f*#ing dinosaur
Old Aug 9th 2010, 4:22 pm
Forum Regular

Bakerboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley
Me thinks you think too much...

There are lots of women out here who have/do all of the above and there is not a present or an ex in the mix sweetie

Lying is done with words and also with silence.
Old Aug 9th 2010, 4:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
As I've said before Patsy, you get more interesting by the post!

So, ex. pub landlady now RAF, what next? singer on a cruise ship?
Lol Darling never!! I don't do the singing thing!!
Old Aug 9th 2010, 4:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bakerboy
Lying is for cowards or people with no balls darling
Old Aug 9th 2010, 4:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bakerboy
Who is lying BB?
Old Aug 9th 2010, 4:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
I do have an ex husband darling but I walked away from my marriage a long time ago....... with nothing.
I have worked hard all my life and have never had anything handed to me.

Frankly, I find it very insulting that you think women (and you direct this at me personally) cannot make a success of their lives without the aid of a man

Yes I live in a nice villa, yes I have a full time housekeeper etc but I work bloody hard for all of this AND I don't have a company that pays flights/rent/health insurance etc..I have to pay all of this myself. That is why I am still here in the summer..If I don't work I don't earn!!
So f*&k off back to your cave you f*#ing dinosaur
That's it Patsy. Kick the green eyed monster in the nuts.
Old Aug 9th 2010, 4:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

That's it Patsy. Kick the green eyed monster in the nuts.
Seriously EM, I get totally pissed off with people who think that just because you are a woman you must have some guy supplying you with money.
AND usually these people wouldn't have the balls to take the risk and set up on their own. I have been self employed for almost 20 years, good times and bad times but atleast I can call my own tunes :-)
Old Aug 9th 2010, 4:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously EM, I get totally pissed off with people who think that just because you are a woman you must have some guy supplying you with money.
AND usually these people wouldn't have the balls to take the risk and set up on their own. I have been self employed for almost 20 years, good times and bad times but atleast I can call my own tunes :-)
I'm with you. It takes balls to go it alone. I keep considering going alone and backing away, it's not an easy move, especially here where it's very expensive.
Old Aug 9th 2010, 4:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

I'm with you. It takes balls to go it alone. I keep considering going alone and backing away, it's not an easy move, especially here where it's very expensive.
Lol tell me about it darling!!! But I would rather that than be at somebodies beck and call.......... anyway I am too set in my ways and would be totally unemployable lol
Old Aug 9th 2010, 4:44 pm
Forum Regular

Bakerboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Your so right!!!
If you have it and do it, then fantastic.
I prefer to keep out of the limelight, no cameras, no attraction... Easier that way!
Old Aug 9th 2010, 5:19 pm