Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Stupidly excited about *proper* pork sausages!

Stupidly excited about *proper* pork sausages!

Old Feb 27th 2011, 12:25 pm
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Stupidly excited about *proper* pork sausages!

Why do some women have a lot of gay friends when others don't?

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
pick on BC day!! gay not Mincers!
Old Feb 27th 2011, 12:33 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ethos83
Why do some women have a lot of gay friends when others don't?
it's a longstanding thing with me, practically every bloke I am attracted to is either gay or later turns out to be gay, ask Meow she has known me for years
Old Feb 27th 2011, 12:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm an absolute fag hag- I could actually start a gay dating agency with all my gay friends. Why am I attracted to gay men- no idea- maybe its the fact that they love a good bitch, talk fashion, tell you when you look fabulous, they can be shockingly filthy but is harmless, they buy you awesome gifts, can sleep in your bed without trying to bang you and are generally an absolute riot. I love my gayboys, they make me laugh so much, luckily have found a few here as I miss my boys back home soo much.
Old Feb 27th 2011, 12:36 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
it's a longstanding thing with me, practically every bloke I am attracted to is either gay or later turns out to be gay, ask Meow she has known me for years
You are some sort of gay barometer Have you spoken to Atilla about this?

Ethos - if you work/worked in central London, know a lot of media/arty folk and aren't homophobic you end up meeting loads of gay men (& women). Some of us just get along well with gay men, or even men generally.
Old Feb 27th 2011, 12:45 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
You are some sort of gay barometer Have you spoken to Atilla about this?

Ethos - if you work/worked in central London, know a lot of media/arty folk and aren't homophobic you end up meeting loads of gay men (& women). Some of us just get along well with gay men, or even men generally.
I think Russell Brand is the only one who isn't gay but when I originally came across him I thought he was hence ..
Old Feb 28th 2011, 3:48 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

I was only wondering - it's odd that you have the fag hags but there isn't an equivalent for the straight men - lesbian friends.

Oh, BC, the sausage was 35 AED per kilo. But it's as pure meat as you can find here in Dubai. The texture is closer to the German sausages than the traditional English butchers' sausages. Still good.
Old Feb 28th 2011, 4:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Ethos- I know a fair few lesbians as well- and a couple of them are really lovely, however, generally lesbians aren't as fab as my gayboys, why would straight men want to hang out with lesbians- generally they dont, gay men seem to dislike lesbians, and women generally aren't as drawn to the Isle of Lesbos so no need to come up with a term for people that hang out with lesbians- as generally they are other lesbians.

Ok certain ammount of generalization and I have nothing against lesbians- I actually think Ellen is hot so any lesbians on here please don't be offended.
Old Feb 28th 2011, 8:22 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Ethos83
I was only wondering - it's odd that you have the fag hags but there isn't an equivalent for the straight men - lesbian friends.

Oh, BC, the sausage was 35 AED per kilo. But it's as pure meat as you can find here in Dubai. The texture is closer to the German sausages than the traditional English butchers' sausages. Still good.
seems to be universal pricing but as you say the quality is better, I will pop in over the weekend, thanks