stranded in Abu Dhabi

Old Oct 13th 2013, 1:56 pm
Forum Regular

Yoohoo has a reputation beyond reputeYoohoo has a reputation beyond reputeYoohoo has a reputation beyond reputeYoohoo has a reputation beyond reputeYoohoo has a reputation beyond reputeYoohoo has a reputation beyond reputeYoohoo has a reputation beyond reputeYoohoo has a reputation beyond reputeYoohoo has a reputation beyond reputeYoohoo has a reputation beyond reputeYoohoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: stranded in Abu Dhabi

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Are you two a couple of school yard bullies - you're picking on a 12 yr old!

Now if it was my son, he'd have been on the plane a long time ago - but he's not that big
Nah - I think if I'm bullying anybody it might be his parents.

They deserve it though. Does that mean it's still bullying?
Old Oct 13th 2013, 2:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Yoohoo
Nah - I think if I'm bullying anybody it might be his parents.

They deserve it though. Does that mean it's still bullying?
When a child can dominate the parents, there's something seriously wrong.
Old Oct 13th 2013, 5:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

LaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond repute

But I don't see how they could have physically got him on the plane. If he was hysterical, I don't think the pilot would allow him on board. And I don't think you can drug people - you can't drug animals before they fly, so it might be the same for humans.

I have thought about this case a lot and I don't know what I'd do. However, I do know that he would not be spending his days playing video games, that's for sure.
Old Oct 13th 2013, 7:38 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OleJanx
When a child can dominate the parents, there's something seriously wrong.
I agree - but that's a fault with the parents and not the son - and his diet has nothing to do with it.
Old Oct 13th 2013, 7:44 pm
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LaLaLayla
And I don't think you can drug people
Course you can, I do it to myself all the time before flying!
Old Oct 13th 2013, 7:46 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Irishbeekeeper
Course you can, I do it to myself all the time before flying!
My mum used to get valium from the docs before flying - now she uses a few glasses of champagne - works a charm
Old Oct 14th 2013, 6:24 am
Forum Regular

Yoohoo has a reputation beyond reputeYoohoo has a reputation beyond reputeYoohoo has a reputation beyond reputeYoohoo has a reputation beyond reputeYoohoo has a reputation beyond reputeYoohoo has a reputation beyond reputeYoohoo has a reputation beyond reputeYoohoo has a reputation beyond reputeYoohoo has a reputation beyond reputeYoohoo has a reputation beyond reputeYoohoo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
I agree - but that's a fault with the parents and not the son - and his diet has nothing to do with it.

There's a good chance, judging by the look of him, that the boy's parents let him eat whatever he wants, and exercise as little as he wants. Logically then, the boy's diet is a symptom of his parents' inability to control any excessive behaviour from this child.
Old Oct 14th 2013, 11:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't blame the parents, they are just being considerate and don't want to upset the kid.

Now some of you may insist that tough love is best and maybee it is but when it comes to such mental situations, I think one has to be carefull in further exacerbating the situation by doing something that will drive the kid over the edge.
Old Oct 14th 2013, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
I wouldn't blame the parents, they are just being considerate and don't want to upset the kid.

Now some of you may insist that tough love is best and maybee it is but when it comes to such mental situations, I think one has to be carefull in further exacerbating the situation by doing something that will drive the kid over the edge.
Clearly the parents are of the same opinion.

Personally I think they let it get way out of control and ended up hurting not just him but the entire family as well. Sometimes you can kill with kindness....
Old Oct 14th 2013, 12:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

The world has gone mad. Children tell patents what to do - and get sympathy from observers. Truly we are in the End Times !
Old Oct 14th 2013, 1:38 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Yoohoo
Clearly the parents are of the same opinion.

Personally I think they let it get way out of control and ended up hurting not just him but the entire family as well. Sometimes you can kill with kindness....
Amen.

Little bastard never wore anything other than a rugby shirt too by the looks of things.
Old Oct 14th 2013, 2:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Amen.

Little bastard never wore anything other than a rugby shirt too by the looks of things.
did he have the collar turned up ?
Old Oct 14th 2013, 3:02 pm
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scot47
The world has gone mad. Children tell patents what to do - and get sympathy from observers. Truly we are in the End Times !
I laugh at parents of 3 and 4 year olds who only eat crisps, chocolate biscuits etc. When you quiz them they say "Well he won't eat nothing else", yes of course. Obviously this child does the shopping.
The child in this story defines indulged, spoiled brat.
Old Oct 14th 2013, 4:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sandboy
See now upturned collar is a Capital offense , no need to go that far in pickin on the lad.
Old Oct 14th 2013, 8:16 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Sandboy
I hope not. He is ginger isn't he? He wouldn't get away with it...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.