Still Game

Old Dec 7th 2010, 5:41 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Still Game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5UwOkaQhN4&NR=1

Old Dec 7th 2010, 11:11 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Still Game

where are all our Scottish posters?
Old Dec 16th 2010, 3:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

lanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
where are all our Scottish posters?
Still here
Old Dec 16th 2010, 3:20 pm
Forum Regular

zoukla will become famous soon enough

Absolutely brill hen....

I terribly miss still game...Just today i mentioned it to DH

Anyone want to make someone happy this Christmas...

send or loan some reruns...

Nice with a hot toddy!:thumbup :
Old Dec 16th 2010, 3:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

lanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to alllanarkwitch is a name known to all

Originally Posted by zoukla
Absolutely brill hen....

I have a DVD that's worth a borrow
Old Dec 16th 2010, 3:26 pm
Forum Regular

Absolutely brill hen....

Old Dec 17th 2010, 9:51 am
Concierge

Absolutely brill hen....

got the box set for Christmas, can't wait to watch it
Old Dec 18th 2010, 8:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

OK OK I give up..........

Is that meant to be funny? Never heard of it anyway........

[Must admit I did chuckle for a few seconds when they kept slipping over in the snow...........]

If there's a DVD coming out, can you put my name on the bottom of the waiting list please? Thanks.
Old Dec 18th 2010, 9:42 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by The Dean

[Must admit I did chuckle for a few seconds when they kept slipping over in the snow...........]

If there's a DVD coming out, can you put my name on the bottom of the waiting list please? Thanks.
I have box set, you will love it
Old Dec 18th 2010, 2:11 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by The Dean

Well my dear Dean if you are from South of the Border(i.e south of bonnie scotland i.e England and Wales) you may need subtitles as BBC like to do till they took off air completely.

I would also like to reserve my name for the boxset. I will arrange courier collection to al ain and return. Even a voucher for the pleasure.

Bluecat did you purchase here..maybe i could order as this is worth keeping. Maybe worth a bob or two in year.
Old Dec 18th 2010, 4:19 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Well my dear Dean if you are from South of the Border(i.e south of bonnie scotland i.e England and Wales) you may need subtitles as BBC like to do till they took off air completely.

I would also like to reserve my name for the boxset. I will arrange courier collection to al ain and return. Even a voucher for the pleasure.

Bluecat did you purchase here..maybe i could order as this is worth keeping. Maybe worth a bob or two in year.
Jeesus calm down, I have every single episode of this on DVD boxset. ALL the 'seasons' to go all Yanky

You are hardly going to make money on it, almost every houshold in scotland has a copy of Still Game.

I know Al Ain is detached from reality but holy smoke, its not a box set DVD of shuggy and wee tam caught on camera splitting the atom in a back street lab in auchtermuchty.
Old Dec 18th 2010, 4:36 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by commander
Jeesus calm down, I have every single episode of this on DVD boxset. ALL the 'seasons' to go all Yanky

You are hardly going to make money on it, almost every houshold in scotland has a copy of Still Game.

I know Al Ain is detached from reality but holy smoke, its not a box set DVD of shuggy and wee tam caught on camera splitting the atom in a back street lab in auchtermuchty.
If you are in Al ain then i'll calm doon.
Old Dec 18th 2010, 5:06 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

If you are in Al ain then i'll calm doon.
Being ex forces, I suppose I should be in al ain.

I actually think I would like it there...

Jebel hafeet to climb daily.

Loads of roads to ride.

Lack of bars and restaurants would not bother me.

Wife would love it also, but what about schools?
Old Dec 18th 2010, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by commander
Being ex forces, I suppose I should be in al ain.

I actually think I would like it there...

Jebel hafeet to climb daily.

Loads of roads to ride.

Lack of bars and restaurants would not bother me.

Wife would love it also, but what about schools?
If you like Perthshire...Dumfrieshire then you might like AL AIN. Lots of countryside few neighbours and not much traffic (compared to DXB and ABD) We pop into Dubai (Glasgee ) for a little knees up... starved for good restaurants here not much variety but loads in Dubai/Abu dhabi.

Jebel Hafeet is breathtaking but i think once or twice is enough really.

So where are you then with these treasures!
Old Dec 18th 2010, 6:08 pm
Concierge

got it from a friend in UK