Spugsy!!!!

Old Jan 9th 2009, 12:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spugsy!!!!

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal
Still Newcastle though fella in everyones eyes!

Has Gatesheeeed got an Toon or Sunland postcode?
bollocks ! and my piece of Gateshead has a DH postcode
Old Jan 9th 2009, 12:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

Modern !!!! I will take that as a compliment !

Thing is, its not the sort of stuff I take notice of.........Sunderland being successful in the late 1800's when there were only about six teams in the league and they used jumpers for goalposts !
Old Jan 9th 2009, 12:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sandboy
bollocks ! and my piece of Gateshead has a DH postcode
Does that make you a Sand Dancer ?
Old Jan 9th 2009, 4:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sandboy
made in Gatesheed, south of the water
The stuff you get in Ab Dab isn't made in Gateshead..........

It's made in the same place the Ab Dab Guinness is made..........
Old Jan 9th 2009, 5:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

As far as I know you cannot get it in AD !

This was imported via Etihad from the UK !
Old Jan 9th 2009, 5:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal
As far as I know you cannot get it in AD !

This was imported via Etihad from the UK !
Ah............ I get your point.

So in Ab Dab you can get Guinness made in Nigeria - but not brown ale.

Apologies.