So then....

Old Nov 25th 2009, 10:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: So then....

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
and this one would do other things to your arse!!

http://www.filipinoladyboys.net/wp-c...yah-philis.jpg
That is one weird tummy button...
Old Nov 25th 2009, 10:18 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
no philippino could chin me like, they're all midgets.
He might not chin you but down the back streets of Ermita in Manila he'd probably cut your throat for the shoes on your feet,great place to see,as the previous post said better if your with someone who knows the score out there especially Manila.Iv seen many many stupid western expats take filipino guys for granted out there and got themselves into a little bit of bother to say the least mate.
I had 3 years working out there and its up there with the best places i have ever been,you just got to be a bit careful and use you nous a bit more.
Its a shade darker than thailand but its definitely worth a visit if you've got the time.
Old Nov 25th 2009, 10:52 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Filipinos are peculiar people. Their society models themselves after the working class quasi-athletic American. Odd.

Originally Posted by co durham boy
He might not chin you but down the back streets of Ermita in Manila he'd probably cut your throat for the shoes on your feet,great place to see,as the previous post said better if your with someone who knows the score out there especially Manila.Iv seen many many stupid western expats take filipino guys for granted out there and got themselves into a little bit of bother to say the least mate.
I had 3 years working out there and its up there with the best places i have ever been,you just got to be a bit careful and use you nous a bit more.
Its a shade darker than thailand but its definitely worth a visit if you've got the time.
Old Nov 25th 2009, 11:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Bonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ethos83
Filipinos are peculiar people. Their society models themselves after the working class quasi-athletic American. Odd.
They were an American colony for many years. They only became independent after WW 2, but a large US naval presence remained.