So then....

Old Nov 24th 2009, 3:19 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default So then....

....leave work on Monday, no job and no freelance at the moment that I haven't finished,

so we're thinking Dubai is an expensive place to live, I really don't fancy xmas here so.....maybe 3 weeks away?

I really fancy Thailand, I adore the place but flights and that seem dead expensive, anyone know any cheapish airlines or even somewhere I could go and chill for 3 weeks? Bali? India? Phillipines? or somewhere I haven't thought of?

your help would be be greatly appreciated all......

Spugsy (on the dole)
Old Nov 24th 2009, 4:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

klaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud of
Default Re: So then....

Originally Posted by Spugsy
....leave work on Monday, no job and no freelance at the moment that I haven't finished,

so we're thinking Dubai is an expensive place to live, I really don't fancy xmas here so.....maybe 3 weeks away?

I really fancy Thailand, I adore the place but flights and that seem dead expensive, anyone know any cheapish airlines or even somewhere I could go and chill for 3 weeks? Bali? India? Phillipines? or somewhere I haven't thought of?

Spugsy (on the dole)
Air Asia from Abu Dhabi, dirty cheap.
Old Nov 24th 2009, 4:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

spart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud of

Cambodia and Laos have pretty cheap flights. Three weeks would be about right to see a fair amount on a trip there.
Old Nov 24th 2009, 5:11 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Spugsy (on the dole)
Philippines is great this time of year but I wouldn't recommend it unless you know a local there...

...as for cheap flights, can't you shag a trolley dolley and get staff tickets like the rest of us

N.
Old Nov 24th 2009, 5:29 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by klaus3974
Air Asia from Abu Dhabi, dirty cheap.
they only seem to go to KL?
Old Nov 24th 2009, 5:30 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
Philippines is great this time of year but I wouldn't recommend it unless you know a local there...

...as for cheap flights, can't you shag a trolley dolley and get staff tickets like the rest of us

N.
wy not unless I know a local then??
Old Nov 24th 2009, 5:36 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Spugsy (on the dole)
Come to London with me at the weekend Spugs, and take in West Ham v Burnley at Upton Park....what more could a man want ?
Old Nov 24th 2009, 7:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Come to London with me at the weekend Spugs, and take in West Ham v Burnley at Upton Park....what more could a man want ?
Come on the Clarets!
Old Nov 25th 2009, 1:13 am
BE Enthusiast

klaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud of

they only seem to go to KL?
And from there to anywhere... several flights a day, all of them very cheap.
Old Nov 25th 2009, 1:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

head down to Sri Lanka on Air Arabia Spugs
Old Nov 25th 2009, 2:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Spugsy (on the dole)
Australia?

I'm serious - some good flight deals right now...... applying online for a visa takes 24 hours or less.
Old Nov 25th 2009, 3:22 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Morecambe Mindy
Come on the Clarets!
But which ones?
Old Nov 25th 2009, 4:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Burnley of course
Old Nov 25th 2009, 5:13 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by BangleMan
erm, not to be surrounded by cockneys would be a good start.
Old Nov 25th 2009, 5:14 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
head down to Sri Lanka on Air Arabia Spugs
yeah we are thinking of Sri Lanka, gulf air seem to do cheap flights so looking in their direction.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.