Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Smiling Can Be Dangerous

Smiling Can Be Dangerous

Old Jun 4th 2009, 6:28 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Smiling Can Be Dangerous

Originally Posted by simple2204
I could but i am sure the impact would be different in the UK (still here unfortunately) and some of the woman in my neck of the woods are way to scary to even contemplate the thought

*shudders and goes to a happy place*
You'll go blind, you know....
Old Jun 4th 2009, 6:30 am
Forum Regular

simple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
You'll go blind, you know....
That's why i needed glasses from an early age.......all becomes clear
Old Jun 4th 2009, 6:30 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

That's why i needed glasses from an early age.......all becomes clear
I use contacts...

People dont know you are a wanker...
Old Jun 4th 2009, 6:31 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

*cough* *cough*
Old Jun 4th 2009, 6:32 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by MataHari
*cough* *cough*
Cover your mouth....
Old Jun 4th 2009, 6:33 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Cover your mouth....
sorry...don't know what came over me...
Old Jun 4th 2009, 6:35 am
Forum Regular

simple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to all

I use contacts...

People dont know you are a wanker...
Why pretend

And it wasn't me making MH cough.......honest!!
Old Jun 4th 2009, 6:35 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Ill get a towel...
Old Jun 4th 2009, 6:36 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Why pretend

And it wasn't me making MH cough.......honest!!
She had something caught at the back of her throat....
Old Jun 4th 2009, 6:36 am
hmmmm...nice

Ill get a towel...
oh trust me...there is no need for that
Old Jun 4th 2009, 6:37 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

oh trust me...there is no need for that
Good girl....
Forum Regular

in the immortal words of Shaggy "it wasn't me"
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

The Philippina girl told her flatmate that she had been followed home by an Indian man. Her flatmate asked why, then, was she so late getting home. The Philippina girl said that she had to walk slowly so that he could keep up.
Old Jun 4th 2009, 6:41 am
Forum Regular

Good girl....
just noticed how appropriate your tag line is...........
Old Jun 4th 2009, 6:44 am
hmmmm...nice

just noticed how appropriate your tag line is...........
yeah...that is a good one, as much as I hate to say it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.