Old Jun 4th 2009, 5:42 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Smiling Can Be Dangerous

Ladies, please be careful whenever you smile in this wonderful country

http://www.gulfnews.com/nation/Polic.../10319578.html
Old Jun 4th 2009, 5:43 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Smiling Can Be Dangerous

Originally Posted by lionheart

thttp://www.gulfnews.com/nation/Police_and_The_Courts/10319578.html
yipeeee
Old Jun 4th 2009, 5:44 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

must try harder...
Old Jun 4th 2009, 6:04 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

How the fck did he get as far as the bedroom??

Another case of being led on by a lassie....
Old Jun 4th 2009, 6:06 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE

another case of a sad bastard more like...
Old Jun 4th 2009, 6:09 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
Oh aye...

Its always the guys fault...
Old Jun 4th 2009, 6:10 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart

http://www.gulfnews.com/nation/Polic.../10319578.html
lets hope he gets hwat he deserves, dirty twat.
Old Jun 4th 2009, 6:10 am
hmmmm...nice

Oh aye...

Its always the guys fault...
I never said that...but in this case it looks like it
Old Jun 4th 2009, 6:12 am
Forum Regular

simple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to all

I am with you on that one!!!!
Does it work the other way around, if I smile at girls will they follow me to my bedroom?????
Old Jun 4th 2009, 6:13 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by simple2204
Does it work the other way around, if I smile at girls will they follow me to my bedroom?????
Not at the supermarket...

Maybe at Rattlesnake, Yorks, Ally Pally etc...
Old Jun 4th 2009, 6:14 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by simple2204
try it today and report back...
Old Jun 4th 2009, 6:18 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Agree... Hopefully he will be iris scanned and deported!

But the article is very sketchy....typical of GN. How did he manage to enter her house let alone the bedroom??? Did she just leave the door wide open after she entered her house? Is she stupid or what - the consequences could have been far worse. Or is this another case of taking [perceived] safety and crime free life in Dubai for granted ?
Old Jun 4th 2009, 6:21 am
Forum Regular

simple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to all

Not at the supermarket...

Maybe at Rattlesnake, Yorks, Ally Pally etc...
I am a newbie and know not of these places....should I?? or are they the devils work? and if they are not in Riyadh then i am sh1t out of luck anyway
Old Jun 4th 2009, 6:22 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by IndieG
Agree... Hopefully he will be iris scanned and deported!

But the article is very sketchy....typical of GN. How did he manage to enter her house let alone the bedroom??? Did she just leave the door wide open after she entered her house? Is she stupid or what - the consequences could have been far worse. Or is this another case of taking [perceived] safety and crime free life in Dubai for granted ?
oh tell you what...I was looking round for villas here in Mirdif the other week...now sometimes the for rent sign doesn't hang on the actual for rent house...so I have entered some wrong houses with everything in it but the people, lol....seems to be no need for breaking and entering here...
Old Jun 4th 2009, 6:24 am
Forum Regular

try it today and report back...
I could but i am sure the impact would be different in the UK (still here unfortunately) and some of the woman in my neck of the woods are way to scary to even contemplate the thought

*shudders and goes to a happy place*

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.